Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

Discus and support Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app? [​IMG]

This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The first time you tap an Xbox 360 game to get its achievements it shows as all of the achievements are locked. (Image 1. 1700/1700 but no unlocked achievements).

https://i.redd.it/n3g0lj54e4m31.png

If you tap on refresh it then shows 2 achievements lists, the unlocked ones appear twice (Image 2. Make it Drizzle achievement is my example here, it appears 2 times as locked and unlocked).

https://i.redd.it/mjjf3sa8e4m31.png

I used Halo: Reach as an example but it's the same with any 360 achievement. If you do have this issue please report it as I now feel that my reports are never seen.

submitted by /u/snikito
    [link] [comments]

/u/snikito, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Connah95 Win User

Anyone else having this issue?

I had this issue and it was fixed when I updated my controller and Xbox.
  3. II G SuS II Win User

Anyone?

I have hard reset, taken batteries out, turned controller on and off 3/4 times and the controller will not work in GTA 5 but works in the menus...
  4. II G SuS II Win User

Well it did an update a couple weeks back - that's when the problems start now I think about it
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Have you tried updating the controller?
  6. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Anyone else have this issue?

I have had that. I also get a problem with installation stopped for some reason. On what I do not know. The other issue is that Titanfall keeps coming up as ready to play. I had been playing that and exited and it told me that as well. Only game I have
    had that particular issue with though.
Thema:

1. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  3. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...
  4. Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?: I was in a party yesterday and tried out the new sliders. I have a naturally quiet friend and a naturally loud friend, so this is an update I've wanted for some time now. I turned the quiet one up...
  5. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  6. Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?: I'm just curious if anyone else is having this happen recently as I couldn't find anything online and is Microsoft aware of this? I'm assuming these are bot accounts because if I happen to be...
  7. Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?: I recently got Netflix again but cant install the app on my Xbox. I already own it so my only option is "Install" but clicking Install doesn't do anything other than make the noise you hear when...
  8. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  9. Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?: I can reply from previous chat but when I select send message from friend's list I get a blank column. I have hard reset and it does not fix the issue. On occasion it works but when I try and send...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?: It won't let me buy or start a trial. It doesn't register when I select either option. View Poll submitted by /u/LibertySteak [link] [comments]