Anyone else having Problems buying the Deluxe edition Content or Deluxe bundle for...

Discus and support Anyone else having Problems buying the Deluxe edition Content or Deluxe bundle for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the Problem is that the Deluxe edition Content was Purchased with gift card money, I got a refund for it since it was not showing as purchased, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob's XboxOne, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Anyone else having Problems buying the Deluxe edition Content or Deluxe bundle for...

the Problem is that the Deluxe edition Content was Purchased with gift card money, I got a refund for it since it was not showing as purchased, it shows up in the history but not the manage games and add-ons, you would think it should of been a add-on but only the base game was showing up under that, even if it added it too the base game it should of showed up a owned it was not showing up as owned on either my edge browser, or Xbox one X console, I think somethings wrong with it, since when I got the Marvel's Avengers Godly Gamma Add-on it shows up as owned with my gift money, I wanted to report this to others in case they were having the same problems with the game. I now have the base game installed, the add-on seems to be mixed into the base game, but I am not sure if the Deluxe Content would work or not, because its not marking it as owned once you pay for it. I had to go into Xbox chat support to help with the refund of the deluxe Content, since again something wrong with it since it did show up in history but on my console and my windows 10 computer its not showing as owned when I had owned it before I request the refund, I also contacted Square Enix Support *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about this matter, I reported it but I don't no if it will get fixed or not, from my understanding its just a few skins that the deluxe content had anyway, but its a problem if you try to buy it and it doesn't seem to show up on the Xbox one x as owned, I had gotten the Xbox version instead of the ps4 pro version because the weekend trial (demo) on my ps4 console caused from problems with its digital content in the ps4 store which I don't think is related to the problems with my Xbox one x console I think its not related.

https://aka.ms/AAdc22o

Anyone else having Problems buying the  Deluxe edition Content or Deluxe bundle for... [​IMG]

:)

Rob's XboxOne, Aug 4, 2021
  2. TipsyDarkmage Win User

I bought Aliens:fireteam elite deluxe edition on preorder but its not given me anything other than the base game

I have had the same issue, as it seems has everyone who preordered the deluxe edition. The Deluxe description only seems to show the main game as in the bundle, and not the preorder bonus and delux content packs. Though these are listed in the store as available if paid for. Looking at the reviews, this glitch has affected all customers who preordered the Deluxe edition.
  3. Valhals Finest Win User

Missing content in Rage2 Deluxe edition

Yes it is. But in irder to get them you are supposed to get som messages about that you have deluxe edition, and that message have not reached me.

As far i can se i have paid for the deluxe content with the Deluxe edition. But no extra content.
  4. superniceguy Win User

Deluxe edition upgrade

If I was talking to myself then I would not have created this thread

They are questions:

Will the deluxe upgrade be available after release to upgrade the standard version or will it just remain in a bundle?

Is the deluxe edition worth it, or will there be weapons, armour, mounts, thrones etc to buy / loot in game as you progress?
  5. superniceguy Win User

Deluxe edition upgrade

Looking at the Xbox 360 version the deluxe edition upgrade is available now to buy separately for £10, but not yet available for Xbox ONE without buying the bundle.
  6. RebelLink Win User

Punch Card not Updated

From my Order History:

Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition Ordered March 13, 2018

MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™ Digital Deluxe Edition Ordered January 20, 2018

SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET Deluxe Edition Preorder Bundle Ordered February 22, 2018
Thema:

Anyone else having Problems buying the Deluxe edition Content or Deluxe bundle for...

1. Anyone else having Problems buying the Deluxe edition Content or Deluxe bundle for... - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else have no new previews for a while?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have no new previews for a while?: "This community requires body text." Reddit submitted by /u/spaceman326 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else having issues with parties not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with parties not working?: Today my parties have been super weird, and the new patch hasnt fixed it, When I join my own party alone it kicks me out after about 30 seconds and kicks me out immediately when i try and join a...
  4. Is anyone else having problems hearing team mates on Warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems hearing team mates on Warzone?: Hi, so every once and a while, I play Warzone with my cousin who is on PS4. Up until now, we would always communicate using the in game voice chat but now, I cannot hear him but he can hear me....
  5. Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer seems messed up.. anyone else have this problem?: I downloaded Halo Master Chief Collection with Microsoft Store when it first came out on PC, and have come regret using Microsoft Store rather then Steam. Since downloading, I have dealt with many...
  6. Is anyone else having as much trouble with the Series X disc drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having as much trouble with the Series X disc drive: I have never owned a piece of hardware so new, so expensive, that fails as often as this disc drive. I'm stuck with a spotless disc of Assassin's Creed Valhalla that will not launch the license...
  7. Anyone else having any HDR Issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having any HDR Issues?: just Curious if anyone else is having HDR issues as well. I am on series X and everything was working fine until I joined the insider program. submitted by /u/Demand_Upper [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else having issues accessing insiders hub?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues accessing insiders hub?: Trying to log onto insiders hub and it’s giving me a log in error. I have logged out and restarted my Xbox multiple times but still not working. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix?...
  9. Is anyone else having issues with downloads to console?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having issues with downloads to console?: Getting hangups in downloading games where you didn't used to? Opting to "try installing again" does nothing. Very frustrating. Ran a connection test: 168 download, 138 upload, "less than 60 ms...
  10. Does anyone else having trouble launching games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else having trouble launching games on PC: I am having trouble launching forza horizon 4 from gamepass pc it just loads up to a black screen then closes ive tried redowloading and deleting it but It wont work...