Anyone else having strange audio issues after latest preview update on one x?

Discus and support Anyone else having strange audio issues after latest preview update on one x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, I was starting to get worried that my new Sony 900h was glitching out. After some playing with the xbox and tv I have concluded that it is in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cebeezly82, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Anyone else having strange audio issues after latest preview update on one x?

Hey all, I was starting to get worried that my new Sony 900h was glitching out. After some playing with the xbox and tv I have concluded that it is in fact the xbox. Not only is the OS on the One X super laggy, but the audio studders significantly. I mean it's unbearable, and renders my console practically useless. Noticed this at first because I use Narrator given I'm legally blind. Started playing Doom Eternal, and other games only to notice that the audio is super choppy. I also played with audio settings and hard reset it only to still have the same problems. Hopefully it's not a hardware issue, but it never started until the update today though.

submitted by /u/cebeezly82
    [link] [comments]

/u/cebeezly82, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Hordie Win User

HELP! None of my games will start!

Hi MasterChief2042,

Sorry you're having issues after updating to the latest preview update. I would suggest posting in the Update Preview Forums. The folks over would be the ones to assist with this type of issue.
  3. HarlekinOfHate Win User

my xbox one s is closing itself

Hello,

try to switch your Audio Settings--> DTS to Dolby Digital or something else (Dolby Atmos)

I have the same Problem, when i try to open a App, Youtube or Netflix the App close automatically

after few seconds. When I switch the audio settings it works, i think the error has something to do with the latest (Beta) preview update

4. Silcrows Win User

Not able to access Preview forums ??

May I too get an invite to the preview forums please. Having an issue after their latest update.
  5. mrkniceguy Win User

Xbox One won't come out of sleep mode using wireless controller

UPDATE: The issue was resolved through the latest Preview update. Anyone having issues similar, update to the 7/12 update or later and test again. Thank you Xbox Dev team!!!
  6. Nuddelsalat Win User

Madden NFL 17 EA Access Issues

Hey guys.

After I recieved an update from Xbox, which was the latest preview build, the game started without any issues. Don't know if this is the fix or something else happend. But thank you for your help.
Thema:

Anyone else having strange audio issues after latest preview update on one x?

1. Anyone else having strange audio issues after latest preview update on one x? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?: For the past few weeks I have had multiple updates to my console and every time I have to apply the updates manually. This is despite having my console set to update automatically. It is set to...
  3. Microsoft Edge is no longer on my Xbox? Anyone else have this issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge is no longer on my Xbox? Anyone else have this issue??: Has anyone else gotten this issue? I was using it last night and now it’s gone when I checked just now. submitted by /u/VixMusic [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone else have issues installing games on Game Pass PC? Is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have issues installing games on Game Pass PC? Is there a fix?: Hi, Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 11 I cannot install games on PC at first attempt via Game Pass. I am using the latest version of Game Pass where you can choose your drive location and I...
  5. My Xbox live tenure is incorrect anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live tenure is incorrect anyone else have this problem?: Hi my name is i been enjoying my xbox live membership since nov of 2012 for some reason my xbox live tenure is not right i have never lapesd in my xbox live membership yet for some reason is says...
  6. Anyone else having issues Joining Clubs?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues Joining Clubs?: Hey Folks, Am I the only one having this issue? I'm currently joined to 7 clubs but every time I try to accept an invite to join another one; I get the message "You must leave a other club before...
  7. Does anyone else have this huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this huge problem?: I'm part of the alpha skip ahead program so bugs are expected, but this bug keeps happening and the only way to fix it is to factory reset my console, it happened with this latest update, if I had...
  8. Anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else have this problem?: Ok I saw another post with this problem from may but the post got locked before any helpful responses. So the problem is my account won’t sign in on...
  9. Is anyone else having issue with the Microsoft rewards with the Forza Horizon 4 500 points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issue with the Microsoft rewards with the Forza Horizon 4 500 points...: So I earned about 5 achievements on the game and it acts like I haven’t to get the rewards. I did on two different accounts and them both doing the same thing. 11aa7798-4252-4ac5-bbbe-f9d7f96835cc
  10. Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?: I feel like leaves would be more fitting now that it's fall submitted by /u/TimTubeYT [link] [comments]