Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

Discus and support Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/birby-birb, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

/u/birby-birb, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Bufger Win User

Anyone else have these issues?

Sound: This happens alot for me in helicopters. I also get a firework style sound if a rocket goes over my head and it can repeat and last for up to a minute sometimes.

No button icons: I havent experienced this and i often pick up kits, enter vehicles etc.

Spotting: no cool down period for me, i can point in the general direction and spot easily. You sure you're not playing hardcore? lol

Thermal Optics: doesnt pick up enemy mines for me either. Claymores show up as does any enemy equip but not mines. They dont show on scoped IRNV or vehicle thermal for me.

The back button doesn't always work when you call for ammo or health from a teammate: You have to point your crosshair at a support or Assault soldier and press it for it to call out ammo. Just pressing the back button randomly wont work. Same goes for offering
    ammo/health - point at a teammate then hit the back button.
  3. f00xm4n Win User

Anyone else having this issue?

Do a full cycle. Hold the off button on the Xbox for 10 seconds then leave for a bit and turn back on. This happened to me when twitch messed up and when I loaded settings or store it just hung for ages.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

ANYONE ELSE???

When it comes to hit detection with the knife, I think you can't be point-blank, but rather at arm's length. I find more success within that range than I do when I'm breathing on my opponent's face.
  5. l6oz Slurpee Win User

Anyone else have this same problem as me?

I had the same problem with my old controller and to fix I just plugged it in to the console and then unplugged it when it was connected, but you would have to do it every time it doesn't want to connect to the console.
  6. vvhiskyy Win User

Anyone else have these issues?

^ this. but ive posted here about the same problems.. as for the corrupt file thing, i learned a quick fix is just to deleted your save game data and it should be fine. everything else besides the buttons not showing up when pickin g up kits n stuff ive
    had. just small glithces. hopefully some patches will fix them
Thema:

Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

1. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's... - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this problem?: I’m on the xbox delta ring and i have the new ui + themes for profiles. When i play multiplayers on games like fortnite and modern warfare 2019 i get really bad ping even when playing wired,...
  3. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...: I find Soduko very relaxing, but this makes me very frustrated.. not cool! Do you want to totally lose my business? 4b34fa3b-c807-48d8-874e-76122f4971f4
  6. After I play a round on PGA 2k21 I am unable to advance. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After I play a round on PGA 2k21 I am unable to advance. Anyone else have this issue?: I press advance and it just sits there and eventually I get a message that there is no internet connection even though my internet is fine and there were no issues during the round. This never...
  7. Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...: Title. But essentially any app that isn't a game seems to be suffering from massive freezes and hitching for me. To the point where it is happening sometimes several times in a minute. Sometimes...
  8. Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChronofangX [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  10. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...