Anyone else having trouble with the NFL app?

Discus and support Anyone else having trouble with the NFL app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason it won't load up. The same thing happened on Friday, yesterday it was working and now today, nothing again. It just stays on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUCMASTER, Sep 1, 2014.

1. BUCMASTER
    BUCMASTER Guest

For some reason it won't load up. The same thing happened on Friday, yesterday it was working and now today, nothing again. It just stays on the loading page with the spinning circle thingy but does not open up.

:)

BUCMASTER, Sep 1, 2014
  2. APOCACIDE
    APOCACIDE Guest
    replies

anyone else having trouble with the reply button not working

APOCACIDE, Sep 1, 2014
  3. NFL Network on XB1 NFL app

So I keep getting "this video is not available at this time" message when I try to access NFL Network on the Xbox One NFL app. Anyone else having

LiL Blackout797, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Vonwoopie Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing in

5. RsisRsis Win User

Anyone else having trouble accessing...

Yep, I'm waiting on a custom toon and IDK if it's ready. (If you see this K, I'll check here).
  6. RsisRsis Win User

Anything that gives you freedom to add enough to it is great. I'm getting closer to perfection on my R3 version. Messing with the differential (high on accel, med/low on decell) seems to work very well to add the corner to that car without messing up the
    balance. I've almost got my front end understeer completely out of it! . it's just f. and rear aero, and bars to stabilize.
  7. Khronokai Win User

Hehehe thats why i didnt use that stuff in my original. Im going to try setting it up as a B class.
  8. RsisRsis Win User

You still chipping away? I was thinking about the bars and cage, I like the smoothness of the cage, but am 2 seconds faster if it just has bars(set up well). That and, just keep it loose but smooth. I'm getting out of crazy fun stage just a tad.
Thema:

1. Anyone else having trouble with the NFL app? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  4. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  6. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  7. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  8. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  9. Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?: Before anyone suggests this, yes i've hard turned off my xbox, and unplugged the cable for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 10 minutes, even an hour, every time my system crashes like this I HAVE to format...
  10. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...