Anyone else having trouble with the NFL app?

Discus and support Anyone else having trouble with the NFL app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason it won't load up. The same thing happened on Friday, yesterday it was working and now today, nothing again. It just stays on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUCMASTER, Sep 1, 2014.

1. BUCMASTER
    BUCMASTER Guest

For some reason it won't load up. The same thing happened on Friday, yesterday it was working and now today, nothing again. It just stays on the loading page with the spinning circle thingy but does not open up.

:)

BUCMASTER, Sep 1, 2014
  2. APOCACIDE
    APOCACIDE Guest
    replies

anyone else having trouble with the reply button not working

APOCACIDE, Sep 1, 2014
  3. NFL Network on XB1 NFL app

So I keep getting "this video is not available at this time" message when I try to access NFL Network on the Xbox One NFL app. Anyone else having

LiL Blackout797, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Vonwoopie Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing in

5. RsisRsis Win User

Anyone else having trouble accessing...

Yep, I'm waiting on a custom toon and IDK if it's ready. (If you see this K, I'll check here).
  6. RsisRsis Win User

Anything that gives you freedom to add enough to it is great. I'm getting closer to perfection on my R3 version. Messing with the differential (high on accel, med/low on decell) seems to work very well to add the corner to that car without messing up the
    balance. I've almost got my front end understeer completely out of it! . it's just f. and rear aero, and bars to stabilize.
  7. Khronokai Win User

Hehehe thats why i didnt use that stuff in my original. Im going to try setting it up as a B class.
  8. RsisRsis Win User

You still chipping away? I was thinking about the bars and cage, I like the smoothness of the cage, but am 2 seconds faster if it just has bars(set up well). That and, just keep it loose but smooth. I'm getting out of crazy fun stage just a tad.
Thema:

1. Anyone else having trouble with the NFL app? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...: Title. But essentially any app that isn't a game seems to be suffering from massive freezes and hitching for me. To the point where it is happening sometimes several times in a minute. Sometimes...
  3. Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChronofangX [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  5. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...
  6. Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?: I was in a party yesterday and tried out the new sliders. I have a naturally quiet friend and a naturally loud friend, so this is an update I've wanted for some time now. I turned the quiet one up...
  7. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  8. Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?: I'm just curious if anyone else is having this happen recently as I couldn't find anything online and is Microsoft aware of this? I'm assuming these are bot accounts because if I happen to be...
  9. Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?: I recently got Netflix again but cant install the app on my Xbox. I already own it so my only option is "Install" but clicking Install doesn't do anything other than make the noise you hear when...
  10. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...