Anyone else having XP issues?

Discus and support Anyone else having XP issues? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played 7 rounds on multiplayer today and in the match I unlocked several items, But I noticed at the end of the match I never received any of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xZDx Alpha, Apr 2, 2014.

1. xZDx Alpha
    xZDx Alpha Guest

I played 7 rounds on multiplayer today and in the match I unlocked several items, But I noticed at the end of the match I never received any of the unlock, Xp, or ribbons. The last match I did I went 37-16 and was at the top of the leaderboard but the match
    did not update on battlelog and not once did i see any of the XP from the match. I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

:)

xZDx Alpha, Apr 2, 2014
  2. SiCkWiThIt83
    SiCkWiThIt83 Guest
    Halo 4 Updates Keep wiping my double xp.

Every time I have to update halo 4. My double xp keeps getting reset to 0 games left. Is anyone else having this problem?

SiCkWiThIt83, Apr 2, 2014
  3. V0nd0ll0
    V0nd0ll0 Guest
    Halo 5 sync error

Halo 5 is having profile sync errors right now they should be fixed soon but you can still play and earn xp and whatever else if anyone was wondering.

V0nd0ll0, Apr 2, 2014
  4. XXxFUBAR 31xXX Win User

DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!

I am still not getting double xp. Anyone else?
  5. XXxFUBAR 31xXX Win User

double xp

I am still not getting double xp. Anyone else?
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Prestige token glitch

Why on Earth would anyone care if someone else is getting double XP or not? You people are silly. I havent seen this glitch yet, but I could careless if someone else is getting double XP................../facepalm. If it doesnt affect MP gameplay, its whatever.
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Is anyone else having....

@ Omicron Reaper,

So how is that being "cut off at the knees"?
  8. Judgmnt Win User

Is anyone else having....

I have connection issues more often when I play solo than when I play with a full or mostly full party...
Thema:

1. Anyone else having XP issues? - Similar Threads - Anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues after this morning’s update? Know of a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues after this morning’s update? Know of a fix?: I’ve really been through the ringer trying to get this most recent update to go through. I originally started with an E102 error code I believe, and now I’m in a loop between E106 and 101, pending...
  3. Anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this problem?: I’m on the xbox delta ring and i have the new ui + themes for profiles. When i play multiplayers on games like fortnite and modern warfare 2019 i get really bad ping even when playing wired,...
  4. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?

in XboX Insiders
    I got the new store in the Delta ring today. Does anyone else in Delta have it?: I was surprised when I saw the new store on my Xbox One S today, but I'm only in the Delta ring. Are there any other Delta insiders who've received it? submitted by /u/Apticle [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble with Microsoft Soduko? I had completed all of the puzzles for...: I find Soduko very relaxing, but this makes me very frustrated.. not cool! Do you want to totally lose my business? 4b34fa3b-c807-48d8-874e-76122f4971f4
  7. After I play a round on PGA 2k21 I am unable to advance. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After I play a round on PGA 2k21 I am unable to advance. Anyone else have this issue?: I press advance and it just sits there and eventually I get a message that there is no internet connection even though my internet is fine and there were no issues during the round. This never...
  8. Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...: Title. But essentially any app that isn't a game seems to be suffering from massive freezes and hitching for me. To the point where it is happening sometimes several times in a minute. Sometimes...
  9. Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this this weird ring is or know what it does? Can't find any info on it online: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChronofangX [link] [comments]
  10. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806