Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

Discus and support Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDrewxyz, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried in a friend’s OneS and another mates OneX that that aren’t running any insider stuff and the disc works fine also all my other UHD’s are fine so I’m assuming it’s an alpha thing. It’s been reported, just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue, cheers Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ? :)

submitted by /u/TheDrewxyz
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDrewxyz, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Pete Brown [MSFT] Win User

Xbox One won't load or play several of my Blu-ray discs

Anyone else having issues with certain blu-ray discs?
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox One X 4k player Issues on TCL 55P6US

Are you playing these movies from a 4k UHD Blu Ray or streaming service? If from disk, have you updated the Blu Ray player app on the Xbox?
  4. PoeticLeopard83 Win User

4K UHD Blu-ray problems - picture stuttering

I have the same issue on every UHD blu-ray I have (currently 4). Tried cables and did everything that was asked to check.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox One S Blu-ray 4k Blu-ray

Hey there KnightMawk,

Which UHD Movies are you trying to play? Are you able to use normal Blu-ray discs without any issue or another UHD Disc?
  6. Jaykaymon Win User

Xbox One S Blu Ray Player Issues

Is there still a known issue with the blu ray app? I see a Xbox Live alert for it...and I've seen a lot of posts about the 4K/UHD issue, but I am just trying to watch regular blu rays...and it just will not work.
Thema:

Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

1. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ? - Similar Threads - Anyone else Alpha

2. Anyone else having this problem right now?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this problem right now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/DHG-Ghostkiller [link] [comments]
  3. My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...: Title. I got on tonight and everything loaded fine with my home screen then I went to My Games & Apps and my installed games loaded fine but my Ready to Install wouldn't load at all. So I brushed...
  4. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  5. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  7. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  8. Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring): I just noticed yesterday that I no longer have the new dashboard they rolled out recently to Insiders, the one where they don't have the tabs any longer and it's all on one screen. Did this happen...
  9. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...
  10. Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]: Since last week the official YouTube app keeps logging out, every day apparently at random. In the past I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app and after install the app would already be...