Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

Discus and support Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnsungONE909, Aug 2, 2019.

1. UnsungONE909
    UnsungONE909 Guest

Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made.

I suggest having a close look at the Get Started on the Xbox Forums quizzes are completely out dated with correct responses. which is why so many can't get passed 5 points. The question under
    complete the Xbox Ambassadors on the Forums quiz .

Question which is

where are the xbox forum guidelines located? (select all that apply)

in the 'featured' section of the xbox forums homepage

in the xbox ambassador forum

stickied in the 'featured' section of the mixer forum

stickied to the top of the xbox on consoles forum

is completely out dated with the correct answers the only real correct answer here as of today is

in the xbox ambassador forum

all material under this quiz to solve this question is not helpful because the answers you say are

in the 'featured' section of the xbox forums homepage<===not true not anymore not under featured

stickied to the top of the xbox on consoles forum

but these are not correct as of today this question is very misleading and discouraging. I personally spent an 1:30 just trying to find an answer that is nowhere to be found or that suggest your 2 choices are the right answer. I can tell you personally I
    am very discouraged about trying to take another quizz and I think all the others still at 5 points are to and probably can't get passed that question and Quit. I was completely guessing after 1hr trying every possible combination I started to think it was
    a trick question. This question needs to be fixed ASAP and everyone at 5 points should be reached out to and in couraged to come back and try again it is literally thousands at 5 points and this question is the reason why it's literally the 1st quiz your asked
    to do and makes you feel like the very last you want to do. Please fix ASAP Thank You from a very concerned Ambassador.

:)

UnsungONE909, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first... - Similar Threads - Anyone else Ambassador

2. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  3. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  4. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  5. Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?: Before anyone suggests this, yes i've hard turned off my xbox, and unplugged the cable for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 10 minutes, even an hour, every time my system crashes like this I HAVE to format...
  6. Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...

in XboX Insiders
    Does this new change annoy anyone else, I'm so used to the record and screenshot button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  7. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  8. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  9. Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring): I just noticed yesterday that I no longer have the new dashboard they rolled out recently to Insiders, the one where they don't have the tabs any longer and it's all on one screen. Did this happen...
  10. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...