Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

Discus and support Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnsungONE909, Aug 2, 2019.

1. UnsungONE909
    UnsungONE909 Guest

Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made.

I suggest having a close look at the Get Started on the Xbox Forums quizzes are completely out dated with correct responses. which is why so many can't get passed 5 points. The question under
    complete the Xbox Ambassadors on the Forums quiz .

Question which is

where are the xbox forum guidelines located? (select all that apply)

in the 'featured' section of the xbox forums homepage

in the xbox ambassador forum

stickied in the 'featured' section of the mixer forum

stickied to the top of the xbox on consoles forum

is completely out dated with the correct answers the only real correct answer here as of today is

in the xbox ambassador forum

all material under this quiz to solve this question is not helpful because the answers you say are

in the 'featured' section of the xbox forums homepage<===not true not anymore not under featured

stickied to the top of the xbox on consoles forum

but these are not correct as of today this question is very misleading and discouraging. I personally spent an 1:30 just trying to find an answer that is nowhere to be found or that suggest your 2 choices are the right answer. I can tell you personally I
    am very discouraged about trying to take another quizz and I think all the others still at 5 points are to and probably can't get passed that question and Quit. I was completely guessing after 1hr trying every possible combination I started to think it was
    a trick question. This question needs to be fixed ASAP and everyone at 5 points should be reached out to and in couraged to come back and try again it is literally thousands at 5 points and this question is the reason why it's literally the 1st quiz your asked
    to do and makes you feel like the very last you want to do. Please fix ASAP Thank You from a very concerned Ambassador.

:)

UnsungONE909, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first... - Similar Threads - Anyone else Ambassador

2. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  3. Anyone else Frustrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else Frustrated: I don't play xbox. I have it for my two boys. But my husband is a fan so we have always had Xbox. I loved our 360. We had it for years and it was so easy! We never had any problems. Now we have...
  4. Anyone else have this same problem as me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have this same problem as me?: I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then resolved itself. Today as this issue occurred...
  5. Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me: So I've been trying to improve my gaming visuals by getting a better monitor for Xbox one s because I had a sh*t one and when I heard there gonna support 120hz for Xbox now I thought this a great...
  6. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?: So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I received was an electronic piano keyboard, not the...
  7. Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with the adverts on the Sky TV app: My wife uses the Sky TV app all the time but since just before Christmas she's been having issues with the adverts freezing at the beginning before the programme will start. When she starts a show...
  8. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  9. I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...

in XboX Insiders
    I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....