Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

Discus and support Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/warablo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/warablo
    /u/warablo Guest

It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game sharing and auto check up of licenses.

submitted by /u/warablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/warablo, Aug 7, 2019
  2. QU33N BEEZzY Win User

How's the 360 version?

The 360 version is pretty good. Only issues I am having the last 3 days is I keep getting kicked out of games with server errors. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  3. Fear2Eternity Win User

Update forcing disconnect.

Yeah. I've been kicked out of titanfall 3 times since late last night.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Anyone else get kicked ?

5. WhackyZaid Win User

Anyone else get kicked ?

Same here I was downloading the map pack and boom it kicked me
  6. bowski477 Win User

Anyone else get kicked ?

The issue should be cleared up by now
Thema:

1. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update? - Similar Threads - Anyone else keep

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  4. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  5. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  6. Is anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having this issue?: For some reason, when clicking on something while navigating the Xbox One dashboard, I have to click the a button about a hundred times. Does anyone else have this problem submitted by...
  7. Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting error code 0x803f9008?: I keep getting error code 0x803f9008 whenever i try to log onto a game and its saying im not on my home xbox even though i am. Also saying im offline 7b0d6c3c-8ae4-4ea7-a119-4aaf26520b77
  8. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?: So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually. submitted by /u/Snowstandards [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting logged off from account after a complete reboot? Since latest build...: And also, it's not only choosing my account to log in. I must enter my password all over again when this happens. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25