Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update?

Discus and support Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/warablo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/warablo
    /u/warablo Guest

It gives me something like "service outages happen etc." I can normally get right back on after closing the app, but it happens way too frequently. I think it might have something to do with game sharing and auto check up of licenses.

submitted by /u/warablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/warablo, Aug 7, 2019
  2. QU33N BEEZzY Win User

How's the 360 version?

The 360 version is pretty good. Only issues I am having the last 3 days is I keep getting kicked out of games with server errors. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  3. Fear2Eternity Win User

Update forcing disconnect.

Yeah. I've been kicked out of titanfall 3 times since late last night.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Anyone else get kicked ?

5. WhackyZaid Win User

Anyone else get kicked ?

Same here I was downloading the map pack and boom it kicked me
  6. bowski477 Win User

Anyone else get kicked ?

The issue should be cleared up by now
Thema:

1. Anyone else keep getting kicked out of games since the last 3 GB update? - Similar Threads - Anyone else keep

2. Does anyone else have problems in chats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have problems in chats?: Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20...
  3. Anyone else having there elite series 2 power off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having there elite series 2 power off randomly: I'm playing modern warfare and it powers off randomly and I dont know if its cause I'm doing somthing or what but I havent damaged it so 740cbec0-c24d-42f5-81ef-b402a51dd188
  4. My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...: Title. I got on tonight and everything loaded fine with my home screen then I went to My Games & Apps and my installed games loaded fine but my Ready to Install wouldn't load at all. So I brushed...
  5. Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...: Got my 3rd Elite Series 2 Controller yesterday from Best Buy in less than a week. I have spent nearly what the controller is worth driving 45 minutes to and back from Best Buy exchanging them....
  6. PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?: this game is fully downloaded. i paid 70 bucks for this stupid game and it cant get past the title screen. i started having issues with my XBOX one ever sense i downloaded DISNEY + .. anyone else...
  7. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  9. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]