Anyone else not getting gold weekend?

Discus and support Anyone else not getting gold weekend? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, is anyone else not able to access Xbox Live Gold features from their Silver Account during the Xbox Live Gold weekend which started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GypsyMic, Feb 13, 2014.

1. GypsyMic
    GypsyMic Guest

As the title says, is anyone else not able to access Xbox Live Gold features from their Silver Account during the Xbox Live Gold weekend which started roughly 40 minutes ago? I've tried power cycling my console, logging out and back into my Live account
    and I'm still listed as a Free account.

It's currently 2:44 AM (CST), that's 12:44 AM (PST).

:)

GypsyMic, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Anyone else not getting MW3?

[quote user="aPeaTearGriffin"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

---

You're a braindead retard if you watch that video, and still decide to buy MW3...seriously, you are an absolute moron. It's like choosing between a refurbished 98 Honda Accord (MW3), or a 2011 Jaguar XK-R (BF3).

[/quote]

1. That's PC gameplay running on the best possible machine

2. You didn't provide any comparable footage from MW3

3. GTFO

[/quote] The Console and PC gameplay are hardly going to have much difference. Nothing major at least.

MW3 Gameplay looks like MW2 with a graphical touch-up and added gimmicks.

Nah.

[/quote]'

Well we've already been over this, but I will bet you $10 that BF3 on consoles will look more like BC2 is now than what you see in BF3. The consoles simply can't produce those kinds of graphics.

This point I do concede after seeing the MP gameplay. They definitely haven't added much graphically, so I guess it'll come down to gameplay.

I was just saying that to the guy telling us we're retarded for not instantly liking his game of choice.

A Livid Penguin, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Spud 72
    Spud 72 Guest
    Anyone else not getting MW3?

After seeing the MP vids I have to admit I'm a little disappointed by what I saw. The game looks like Tarzan, but plays like Jane imo.

Spud 72, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Dragos Drakkar Win User

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Reward missing 12/30/18

Anyone else now missing all of the Xbox Live Gold rewards through here now? Was the demand so high that they completely disabled the ability to get any Gold here?
  5. DirkYkema Win User

Still cant get the demo... still only for GOLD members..?

Following that theory, the MGR demo should be available by the 29th, since it was released for Gold members on the 22nd. I still don't get why Gold members get demos a full week before anyone else.
  6. richard symons Win User

How do you setup Home Gold Xbox Live Account?

If you log into your ONE and set it as your main home console and have gold access , anyone else that puts their profile or creates one on your console all get access to the gold services.
  7. BL4CKOUT 30 Win User

Anyone else getting this lately?

I get the fetching profile problem, backing out to main menu and hit multiplayer again usually helps.
  8. Mob Of The Dead Win User

Anyone else getting this lately?

Mine stopped recently with no further issues. I wonder what it was...
Thema:

1. Anyone else not getting gold weekend? - Similar Threads - Anyone else getting

2. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else getting these weird messages?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else getting these weird messages?: My friend and I both received these messages within about 10-15 minutes of eachother. I know spam messages like these are common on social media at times and these accounts usually try to hack...
  4. Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting party chat issues this morning and where can you report suspected...: So, two pronged question I guess... Me, my brother and another friend who lives in a different city some 200 miles away are all having party chat problems this morning on Xbox One - with each...
  5. Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game4Paul Charity - Anyone else get ripped off?: Through the Xbox/ReachoutWorldwide charity event posted on Microsoft's pages, I was linked to the charity site. I donated in exchange for a Forza Horizon 4 game code which I've not received. ROWW...
  6. Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else think UFC 3 is getting terrible reviews that are undeserving?: Okay so I've put some hours into UFC 3 and in that time I have tried every game mode and beaten the career mode and think that people are giving this game bad reviews when its definitely not a 5...
  7. Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else get their saves deleted? (New update): After the latest patch/update. I went to play Skyrim and my saves were all gone. Storage on my xbox for this game has suddenly dropped to when it first gets installed. I had a character on it...
  8. Anyone else pissed Microsoft for getting rid of snap an app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else pissed Microsoft for getting rid of snap an app?: I used snap an app nearly every single day that I used my Xbox One. So basically everyday. Then they updated today and apparently don't intend to bring snap an app back or replace it with a...
  9. Anyone else want to see xbox get rid of their proprietary chat nonsense???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else want to see xbox get rid of their proprietary chat nonsense???: Xbox makes manufacturers of headsets pay for their chat nonsense it keeps gamers from enjoying the outstanding headsets out there made to give great audio fidelity. Gamers are becoming cross...
  10. Is anyone else getting temporary banned or suspended for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else getting temporary banned or suspended for no reason?: is anyone else getting temporary banned or suspended for no reason? First off I come here to see what's wrong with things and if people leave there gamertags, I put a good word in for them because...