Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

Discus and support Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RickRoco, Sep 27, 2019.

1. /u/RickRoco
    /u/RickRoco Guest

Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

/u/RickRoco, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Mad catz

Whilst they may no longer make that model, they may have firmware for it. Your only other option is to download the Xbox Insider Hub app and, whilst it is plugged in, file a report. Unfortunately not a lot else can be done in the forums.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

System Update (June 12, 2012)

Two things I've noticed:

- There's a new option under Settings>Audio. Not in front of my console now, but it's something to the effect of Background sounds for rating collection. Anyone know exactly what it does?

- The Quickplay menu no longer shows all of my installed games but now shows some games and several game videos I downloaded. This happen to anyone else?
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sensativity issue

I have noticed that on mine also. It must be a new build in Xbox update. I will report this through an insider hub as I am an Xbox insider. You can do the same. Download an insider hub on your xbox and report this. It will be noticed immediately.
  5. SteviejG Win User

Can not open gold members site on Xbox One

I have the same issue but a different error code. Can't access Insider Hub either error code '0x80073cfd' anyone else?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Updates

If you are unsure if you are an Xbox insider, then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub, and launch it to check to see if your console in enrolled in any of the insider rings. If it is, and you no longer want to be in any of the rings, then you can unenroll
    the console using the app.
Thema:

1. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the... - Similar Threads - Anyone else notice

2. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  3. Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?: I’m a Beta insider, level 18. I’ve been in the program for 2 years. This week, I’ve been noticing my achievements not popping, not updating my gamerscore, etc. In particular, two games I’ve...
  4. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?: My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord [link] [comments]
  5. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  6. Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?: So I preloaded Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on my PC through the Game Pass app, and I was able to fully download it before the game released on the sixth. I was even able to play it for a short time...
  7. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  8. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...
  9. Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?: At the multi-player start menu, for the 2 or so months I've owned the game on the Xbox 360, it has never actually said the total number of players that are playing online, not even on individual...
  10. Anyone else notice an increase in their data uploads on there internet usage since getting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else notice an increase in their data uploads on there internet usage since getting ...: I just looked at my internet usage and noticed that since getting xbox one it went from an average of 1 gig in uploads up to 3.5 gigs in uploads monthly with average use. Also i have my game dvr...