Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

Discus and support Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RickRoco, Sep 27, 2019.

1. /u/RickRoco
    /u/RickRoco Guest

Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

/u/RickRoco, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Mad catz

Whilst they may no longer make that model, they may have firmware for it. Your only other option is to download the Xbox Insider Hub app and, whilst it is plugged in, file a report. Unfortunately not a lot else can be done in the forums.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

System Update (June 12, 2012)

Two things I've noticed:

- There's a new option under Settings>Audio. Not in front of my console now, but it's something to the effect of Background sounds for rating collection. Anyone know exactly what it does?

- The Quickplay menu no longer shows all of my installed games but now shows some games and several game videos I downloaded. This happen to anyone else?
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Sensativity issue

I have noticed that on mine also. It must be a new build in Xbox update. I will report this through an insider hub as I am an Xbox insider. You can do the same. Download an insider hub on your xbox and report this. It will be noticed immediately.
  5. SteviejG Win User

Can not open gold members site on Xbox One

I have the same issue but a different error code. Can't access Insider Hub either error code '0x80073cfd' anyone else?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Updates

If you are unsure if you are an Xbox insider, then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub, and launch it to check to see if your console in enrolled in any of the insider rings. If it is, and you no longer want to be in any of the rings, then you can unenroll
    the console using the app.
Thema:

1. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the... - Similar Threads - Anyone else notice

2. Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?: In the 2008 update that was in skip-ahead I noticed the guide performance being really bad while playing games, specifically when the party overlay is on. The overlay is also very delayed to show...
  3. Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...: I had the update and then I was scrolling through my games trying to figure out what to play and I notice the hub is now a game submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  4. Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

in XboX Insiders
    Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this: I know the Xbox checked at certain times of n the past in the early hours but Microsoft did change this and state it as a new feature several months ago that the Xbox would check more frequently...
  5. Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?: I used to be able to download at around 150+ to 250+ mb/s and now I can’t even get over 100 mb/s with my average at around 50 mb/s. This is really annoying seeing as my internet tests at 400 mb/s...
  6. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  8. I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...

in XboX Insiders
    I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  10. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...