Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

Discus and support Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup

submitted by /u/catsnbikess
    [link] [comments]

/u/catsnbikess, Aug 15, 2019
  2. A Daffodil Win User

Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

I am unable to scroll through weapons in the load out menu .I can highlight the right hand side of the gun menu but I can't move it down to scroll through the guns. Anyone else having this issue?
    Solved... put the cursor in the middle of the items not on the scroll bar then move up and down with the right stick 😎
  3. CMUchippewa Win User

Unload a game?

I think if it's still loading, then you can push the XBOX button and then the menu button when you get to the home screen. Scroll down and hit quit.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Bose QC35 and Xbox one. Can we make them work together?

I have the Bose QC25 headphones, and I get sound through my controller just fine by directly plugging it in with the 2.5mm-to-3.5mm cable the headphones came with.

Have you checked your headset volume settings? When plugged in, double-tap the Xbox guide button, and scroll down to the bottom of the side menu. You should find the headset volume slider.
  5. NOML BIGGS Win User

Turtle Beach X07 headset

bump

Anyone else with X07 headset have static/popping when moving around on dashboard menu? Sounds terrible anyone else with any kind of static/popping comment so we can hopefully get this resolved.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox One S is stuck in 640x480 resolution mode. Date 9/21/19

Looking at your original post you pretty much covered everything, out of curiosity if you change the output on the Xbox to 720p does that setting stick or does it revert back to the low res output ?

The Xbox can be a fussy piece of kit at times, maybe try setting the output exactly as follows

Go to Settings>Display & Sound>Video Output>Video fidelity & overscan. You should see the word "Display" with a drop down menu under it. The drop down may currently be on "Auto-detect (Recomended)"...
    Click on the drop down menu and scroll down to HDMI. Click on it. A message will pop up that reads, "Override your TV's recommended settings?" Scroll over to Use manual settings and select that. Press B once to go back to the previous screen, and scroll back
    over to the Display word with the drop down menu under it. It should still be set on 640×480... Click the drop down menu and scroll to 1080p and select that.
Thema:

Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

1. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets... - Similar Threads - Anyone else notice

2. Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a problem for anyone else? I live in the UK which is why I'm confused so I dont get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAWxREWINDzZ [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  4. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  5. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  7. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...
  9. Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?: At the multi-player start menu, for the 2 or so months I've owned the game on the Xbox 360, it has never actually said the total number of players that are playing online, not even on individual...
  10. Anyone else notice an increase in their data uploads on there internet usage since getting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else notice an increase in their data uploads on there internet usage since getting ...: I just looked at my internet usage and noticed that since getting xbox one it went from an average of 1 gig in uploads up to 3.5 gigs in uploads monthly with average use. Also i have my game dvr...