Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?

Discus and support Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was completing my gamepass quests for the month and realised that I didn't get the notification for "play a gamepass game" quest and then I got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shagwan257, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?

So I was completing my gamepass quests for the month and realised that I didn't get the notification for "play a gamepass game" quest and then I got the achievement on ARK and again it didn't pop the achievement (I earned it just no notification) I was notified of games being installed but it just seems like nothing else is coming up. Will raise a ticket when I get home but just wanted to see if this was a common occurence with the latest update?

submitted by /u/Shagwan257
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shagwan257, Feb 27, 2020
  2. JustAnotherJay Win User

Entertainment header missing

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Brother Chaotic Win User

Xbox Avatars 2.0

I believe they are out for everyone now. If not, won't be long now. We alpha skip ahead preview people have had them for a bit, too find all the bugs before everyone gets them.
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

Thema:

Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?

1. Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications? - Similar Threads - Anyone else alpha

2. Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have their profile page without the Avatar showing up? | Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. new update broke my xbox . anyone else got this issue? i’m on alpha ring btw

in XboX Insiders
    new update broke my xbox . anyone else got this issue? i’m on alpha ring btw: ever since i downloaded the new update, i can’t join my friends games, plus my parties keep dropping. anyone else got this issue? submitted by /u/throwaway47737372838 [link] [comments]
  4. Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.: [IMG] submitted by /u/dank_moon [link] [comments]
  5. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  6. anyone else running into a "UNOTFOUND" recurring pop up after the latest alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else running into a "UNOTFOUND" recurring pop up after the latest alpha skip ahead...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mirallas2323 [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead. is this happening with anyone else? i’ve tried installing time and time...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead. is this happening with anyone else? i’ve tried installing time and time...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AgentCaboose42 [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  9. My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...: Title. I got on tonight and everything loaded fine with my home screen then I went to My Games & Apps and my installed games loaded fine but my Ready to Install wouldn't load at all. So I brushed...
  10. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...