Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ...

Discus and support Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting anyone else seeing these weird white lines on certain textures like the beige/wood... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evan S89, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Evan S89
    Evan S89 Guest

Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ...

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

anyone else seeing these weird white lines on certain textures like the beige/wood panel on the floor here?

i didnt seem to see it on Tomb Raider rental, and it seems like an isolated reproducible thing. I see it on the black wall too on that sand map in TF too

Anyone else?

i'm assuming its just graphical flaws in the development of the game, along with occasional tearing

:)

Evan S89, Apr 8, 2014
  2. How's LA Noire going for people?

Loving it.

The occasional texture pop in on walls or white joining lines on buildings is the only negative I've spotted and it's not enough to ruin the game.

wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A33-438A-A051-930C0AD6CEE3, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Occasional freazing/white lines

Ah, if the warranty stickers are gone, then unfortunately the unit would not be eligible for repair by Microsoft.

Miss Portia, Apr 8, 2014
  4. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

How's LA Noire going for people?

Loving it.

The occasional texture pop in on walls or white joining lines on buildings is the only negative I've spotted and it's not enough to ruin the game.
  5. ngocphi Win User

HELP i cant Download or buy anything

if you mean on the blackops mappacks they are on rotation sand will only show if everyone in the lobby has them and only the rezurrection will show up as selectable on search for matches

unless you create a private match you cannot select certain maps as they are rotated and everyone must have each map and there is no garentee anyone will select your specific map
  6. BaneSidhe89 Win User

original, with Lite-on drive.
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Ah, if the warranty stickers are gone, then unfortunately the unit would not be eligible for repair by Microsoft.
  8. BaneSidhe89 Win User

I havent, but the warrenty stickers are gone. I don't know if it is moded or not. I found the drive type by comparing the disk tray, and the hole under the tray that shows a couple of yellow wires.
Thema:

1. Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ... - Similar Threads - Anyone else occasional

2. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  3. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the guide insanely load for anyone else?: Like the whole console and games are normal but the guide is so load. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  6. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  7. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  8. Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?: I’m a Beta insider, level 18. I’ve been in the program for 2 years. This week, I’ve been noticing my achievements not popping, not updating my gamerscore, etc. In particular, two games I’ve...
  9. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  10. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?: My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord [link] [comments]