Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ...

Discus and support Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting anyone else seeing these weird white lines on certain textures like the beige/wood... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evan S89, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Evan S89
    Evan S89 Guest

Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ...

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

anyone else seeing these weird white lines on certain textures like the beige/wood panel on the floor here?

i didnt seem to see it on Tomb Raider rental, and it seems like an isolated reproducible thing. I see it on the black wall too on that sand map in TF too

Anyone else?

i'm assuming its just graphical flaws in the development of the game, along with occasional tearing

:)

Evan S89, Apr 8, 2014
  2. How's LA Noire going for people?

Loving it.

The occasional texture pop in on walls or white joining lines on buildings is the only negative I've spotted and it's not enough to ruin the game.

wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A33-438A-A051-930C0AD6CEE3, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Occasional freazing/white lines

Ah, if the warranty stickers are gone, then unfortunately the unit would not be eligible for repair by Microsoft.

Miss Portia, Apr 8, 2014
  4. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

How's LA Noire going for people?

Loving it.

The occasional texture pop in on walls or white joining lines on buildings is the only negative I've spotted and it's not enough to ruin the game.
  5. ngocphi Win User

HELP i cant Download or buy anything

if you mean on the blackops mappacks they are on rotation sand will only show if everyone in the lobby has them and only the rezurrection will show up as selectable on search for matches

unless you create a private match you cannot select certain maps as they are rotated and everyone must have each map and there is no garentee anyone will select your specific map
  6. BaneSidhe89 Win User

original, with Lite-on drive.
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Ah, if the warranty stickers are gone, then unfortunately the unit would not be eligible for repair by Microsoft.
  8. BaneSidhe89 Win User

I havent, but the warrenty stickers are gone. I don't know if it is moded or not. I found the drive type by comparing the disk tray, and the hole under the tray that shows a couple of yellow wires.
Thema:

1. Anyone else see occasional white lines on certain textures and the sand map specifically as ... - Similar Threads - Anyone else occasional

2. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  3. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...
  4. Anyone Else Suddenly Missing All Their Games From Their Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone Else Suddenly Missing All Their Games From Their Microsoft Account?: Purchases made from as far back as 2017 have all disappeared from my account, and tech support can't/won't do anything about it. Anyone else run into a problem like this? Every game I've ever...
  5. Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?: I was in a party yesterday and tried out the new sliders. I have a naturally quiet friend and a naturally loud friend, so this is an update I've wanted for some time now. I turned the quiet one up...
  6. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?: In the 2008 update that was in skip-ahead I noticed the guide performance being really bad while playing games, specifically when the party overlay is on. The overlay is also very delayed to show...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub on PC not working for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub on PC not working for anyone else?: Mine is stuck in the load up screen. submitted by /u/Amazing-Finger [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t add account to my Xbox??? Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t add account to my Xbox??? Anyone else?: I’ve tried to add an account to my xbox and it just loads for a bit before taking me back to the add account screen. I’ve tried everything except factory resetting. Anyone else have this problem?...
  10. Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?: I'm just curious if anyone else is having this happen recently as I couldn't find anything online and is Microsoft aware of this? I'm assuming these are bot accounts because if I happen to be...