Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

Discus and support Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TheOnlyMason22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheOnlyMason22, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

/u/TheOnlyMason22, Feb 7, 2020
  2. skys7 Win User

Your privacy is our policy = lol

Actually I like the changers they are working on.

I don´t even have to deal with unsubscribing at any website.

I just tell my Outlook to do that for me.

Then they take care I get taken out of the websites list.

If that don´t work, they shoot it all in the trash for me so I don´t have to deal with it anymore.

It´s just one example.

The other is that my e-mail address never found the way to anyone else then Microsoft.

I have not ONE mail from someone I don´t know.

Their security works for me.

You can not know this, if you use your e-mail for other things.

It is not MS giving out your e-mail to companies.

I did the test and it works since years.
  3. skys7 Win User

Dashboard still not loading at times.

Ok so you got the authority to look into his problem and see what´s going on? No? Then don´t tell people those things.

If it is needed to download the Update again, Support will tell him. You go on my nerves Mr. Knowitall

You don´t even tell where to use this button combo, do you know that you can use that wrong too? no? awesome.

don´t try it, no worries I leave. You troll too much, bye
  4. skys7 Win User

Microsoft: Xbox One advertising will integrate with Kinect

What´s the problem?

Don´t look at the ads if you don´t want.

Ill just look at the ones for games and Xbox stuff.

They don´t have to waste their time to send me any other ads lol
  5. yosh97 Win User

Battlefield 1943- "Log-in Failed" Anyone else having problems?

Compensation ? What do you it will be? This problem is really strange, seems like they really don t know where it comes from, make me worried about a positive end of all that
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Dashboard still not loading at times.

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

Ok so you got the authority to look into his problem and see what´s going on? No? Then don´t tell people those things.

If it is needed to download the Update again, Support will tell him. You go on my nerves Mr. Knowitall

You don´t even tell where to use this button combo, do you know that you can use that wrong too? no? awesome.

don´t try it, no worries I leave. You troll too much, bye

[/quote]And you give out false information everytime you post. Keep trolling though.
Thema:

Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

1. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have... - Similar Threads - Anyone else still

2. Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?: I feel like leaves would be more fitting now that it's fall submitted by /u/TimTubeYT [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone else's next gen games audio go robotic still?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's next gen games audio go robotic still?: Most of my next gen games don't cut out but Madden goes robotic and Fortnite sometimes goes robotic. Does anyone else experience this? And if not does anyone have any suggestions to fix it?...
  4. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else's xbox still not downloading on standby

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's xbox still not downloading on standby: Recent notes say this was fixed my xbox still tells me I need to install the game go to install even though was queued and its updating from point I left it when it was powered on and even running...
  6. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  7. Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...: There were several tickets posted about this last June 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-xbox-360-games/4e39ecbe-efac-40db-96d6-147f1b835fb2,...
  8. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  9. Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...: or any news on when we get em c7336c50-7cd4-4e84-a4e5-0b63e1197cbc
  10. Still not fixed? Anyone else still having a connection issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still not fixed? Anyone else still having a connection issue?: Looks like this has been going on for quite some time now. Good thing I found this post, because I was about to tear apart my internet connection and re-wire my house! Come on, Microsoft. This is...