Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

Discus and support Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TheOnlyMason22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheOnlyMason22, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

/u/TheOnlyMason22, Feb 7, 2020
  2. l Liv l Win User

Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

is also telling me i'm not an ambassador.. anyone else still having this problem?
  3. Bradleyds Win User

I didn't get the Specialization Priority Alpha email?

I played the day and night it came out and i still don't have a code for that. Can anyone tell me a way i can let them know? Or if anyone else is having this problem?
  4. AlexZ80 Win User

Is anyone else out there still having problems accessing XBox Live?

Yep, I've tried all of these steps. On the day I started getting a blackscreen, I've figured out that same workaround with no logging into a profile until a game or app was started. It worked until yesterday. Now I just cannot log into any XBox Live
    profile at all at any point.

I get different errors depending on the time of day. Sometimes it tells me my network is down (which is demonstrably not true). Sometimes it tells me that some functions of XBox Live won't work, try again later. When I try to import a profile, it sometimes
    let's me get to the password and sometimes errors out earlier. I've seen the "cannot download profile, try again later" error as well.. Don't have the error codes handy right now, but they are different at different times for the same operation. And
    all have to do with the XBox Live connection.
  5. Derpstep Win User

Upload Studio clips will not share

UPDATE: It's still failing for some reason....Anyone else still having this problem?
  6. Boy Michael x Win User

Xbox One dashboard freezing/console lock-up

Anyone still having this problem, it only happens to me when I try and load battlefield I’ve tried everything but still does it. I’m just waiting for an update to try and if that doesn’t work I’m going to talk to Microsoft to see what the can do about it
    as I don’t wanna pay for a problem they may have caused.
Thema:

Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

1. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have... - Similar Threads - Anyone else still

2. happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    happen to anyone else?: I bought modern warfare while it was on sale and I deleted it for another game and now I’m trying to get it back and its making me pay for it again b216de1f-b4ef-4ab9-87c6-7e7a46b566b8
  3. Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...: There were several tickets posted about this last June 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-xbox-360-games/4e39ecbe-efac-40db-96d6-147f1b835fb2,...
  4. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  5. Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...: or any news on when we get em c7336c50-7cd4-4e84-a4e5-0b63e1197cbc
  6. Still not fixed? Anyone else still having a connection issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still not fixed? Anyone else still having a connection issue?: Looks like this has been going on for quite some time now. Good thing I found this post, because I was about to tear apart my internet connection and re-wire my house! Come on, Microsoft. This is...
  7. I still haven't received a code, anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still haven't received a code, anyone else?: I'm still waiting for a halo 5 beta code... 909c426b-3fdb-42fc-be77-102f6211ff39
  8. Anyone else still use a launch day 360? One that uses a Xenon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still use a launch day 360? One that uses a Xenon?: Ever since I found out that this Xbox 360 was a lot older than I thought, I got even more paranoid that it will bite the dust soon. I'm pretty sure it's an Xbox 360 Pro/Premium. I don't think it...
  9. Still Not Able to Connect to Live. Anyone Else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Not Able to Connect to Live. Anyone Else?: Still not able to log into Xbox Live even after the reported resolved outage. I can watch Netflix through the app (different server of course) but to play any games...nothing...just sits at the...
  10. Is anyone else out there still having problems accessing XBox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else out there still having problems accessing XBox Live?: I see MSFT has removed their service alert about this, but the problem hasn't been resolved for me. I don't get the black screen starting apps, but it's a small consolation given that I cannot...