Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

Discus and support Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It often just skips down to spacebar when I press down on the analog stick skipping a row. I have not tried it on a non-Xbox insider console.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YouAreSalty, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

It often just skips down to spacebar when I press down on the analog stick skipping a row. I have not tried it on a non-Xbox insider console.

submitted by /u/YouAreSalty
    [link] [comments]

/u/YouAreSalty, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Count Nachos Win User

WHY????

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

yes....an actual hardcore would be nice....no killcams, no minimap, no crosshairs, no ammo count....hell, if i had my way, no onscreen IFF markers of any kind, friendly or other.....you'd have to click the map, a separate screen to double check....yeah,
    that'd make for some cautious thoughtful game play

[/quote]

Hell yeah!!!! Especially the no onscreen IFF markers!
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

Removing messages side bar?

double tap the guide button and press down on the dpad to unsnap an app.

This is for anyone else having the same problem.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

XBOX LIVE: disconnecting and unable to connect

Well, it looks like there's a lot of info missing there. You may want to ask a parent if they can sit down with you and help you answer the questions with as much detail as possible. Also, what's the EXACT message you're getting onscreen, the one about the
    modem?
  5. ShadowWo1fAlpha Win User

sprinting in the 1.8.2

Can anyone tell me why double tapping it makes any more sense than pushing down the analog stick? I mean it's the same thing just a better method. The problem is sometimes you double tap but didn't do it fast enough for it to register it pushing the analog
    completely down would have fixed the problem.
  6. XXxFUBAR 31xXX Win User

DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!

I am still not getting double xp. Anyone else?
Thema:

Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

1. Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard? - Similar Threads - Anyone getting double

2. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  3. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else with the latest preview for Alpha Skip Ahead keep getting a pop up to buy...: Title. This has litteraly never happened before I joined Alpha Skip Ahead So I was just wondering if anyone else keeps getting it? submitted by /u/FlashDesert [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone know how to get past this?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to get past this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRogueSky [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  9. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  10. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...