Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

Discus and support Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It often just skips down to spacebar when I press down on the analog stick skipping a row. I have not tried it on a non-Xbox insider console.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YouAreSalty, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

It often just skips down to spacebar when I press down on the analog stick skipping a row. I have not tried it on a non-Xbox insider console.

submitted by /u/YouAreSalty
    [link] [comments]

/u/YouAreSalty, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Count Nachos Win User

WHY????

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

yes....an actual hardcore would be nice....no killcams, no minimap, no crosshairs, no ammo count....hell, if i had my way, no onscreen IFF markers of any kind, friendly or other.....you'd have to click the map, a separate screen to double check....yeah,
    that'd make for some cautious thoughtful game play

[/quote]

Hell yeah!!!! Especially the no onscreen IFF markers!
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

Removing messages side bar?

double tap the guide button and press down on the dpad to unsnap an app.

This is for anyone else having the same problem.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

XBOX LIVE: disconnecting and unable to connect

Well, it looks like there's a lot of info missing there. You may want to ask a parent if they can sit down with you and help you answer the questions with as much detail as possible. Also, what's the EXACT message you're getting onscreen, the one about the
    modem?
  5. ShadowWo1fAlpha Win User

sprinting in the 1.8.2

Can anyone tell me why double tapping it makes any more sense than pushing down the analog stick? I mean it's the same thing just a better method. The problem is sometimes you double tap but didn't do it fast enough for it to register it pushing the analog
    completely down would have fixed the problem.
  6. XXxFUBAR 31xXX Win User

DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!

I am still not getting double xp. Anyone else?
Thema:

Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

1. Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard? - Similar Threads - Anyone getting double

2. Can anyone help me get started on insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me get started on insider?: I just want a comprehensive guide on the insiders hub. Im level 3 and dont know how to do game betas and other such thing. Im also confused on the level system so any help is appreciated....
  3. Does anyone know how to get animated wallpaper s on the new UI?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to get animated wallpaper s on the new UI?: . submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else get crazy slow update?? One gig. Been over two hours. I get 500 mbps

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get crazy slow update?? One gig. Been over two hours. I get 500 mbps: [IMG] submitted by /u/JDNWACO [link] [comments]
  5. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else get this stuff in the delta pre release?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get this stuff in the delta pre release?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Il_Troy_lI [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get past the fourth post for reddit on edge for xbox.: No pictures load after the 4th post and it wont load anymore after a while and ive cleared cookies and everything and cant fix it. submitted by /u/finneusyello [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  9. Anyone get no mans sky working in vr

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone get no mans sky working in vr: It shuts down after starting im playing on pc submitted by /u/Doomtriggero [link] [comments]
  10. I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?: I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help? debd7914-cd61-4fa6-8e80-ae4f3cc0dca3