anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month

Discus and support anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to get free game Tekken 6 for 360, got payment options on the account, but it says required payment options, anyone got any way around this, its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zealous Sparkle, Jan 15, 2020.

1. anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month

Tried to get free game Tekken 6 for 360, got payment options on the account, but it says required payment options, anyone got any way around this, its only free till 15th Jan under Gold membership

:)

Zealous Sparkle, Jan 15, 2020
  2. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

You need a valid payment option to get the game for free, can't get around it.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

With 360 store games it does ask for a payment option, so if you put it in and place it in it will work but you won't be charged anything :).
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Are the payment options up to date and credit cards not some form of pre-paid or loadable card?
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I had the same problem with this one. Sometimes the 360 store is glitchy. Have you tried to redeem it from a web page? If you can't try the other day. Two days left I think. You are sure your payment methods are all ok? Have you done this before with another
    game?
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Thema:

1. anyone got a problem getting Tekken 6 free this month - Similar Threads - anyone got problem

2. xbox won't turn on only fan starts running. This happening to anyone else? anyone got a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox won't turn on only fan starts running. This happening to anyone else? anyone got a fix?: My Xbox suddenly turned off. After letting it cool for 15 mins I turned it back on but it turned off again after about 2 mins since then when the power supply is connected the Xbox cooling fan...
  3. Anyone got the Xbox Insider program OSU1 file?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Insider program OSU1 file?: Hey everyone, so I bought an SSD to upgrade my xbox one x and wanted to have a new start on my console. So I first wiped the original xbox hard drive (without thinking twice to back it up) and...
  4. I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?: I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help? debd7914-cd61-4fa6-8e80-ae4f3cc0dca3
  5. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  6. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare: Stuck on 100% and wont budge 6826a7cf-c587-4756-a6dd-193a8c8cee98
  8. Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...: Has anyone found a solution. I have got to the stage were i only have a handful of games i can play as i cant get the updates done. i have done power cycles cleated locally saved games soft...
  9. Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]: Since last week the official YouTube app keeps logging out, every day apparently at random. In the past I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app and after install the app would already be...
  10. I've got a problem playing my games on xbox one can anyone help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a problem playing my games on xbox one can anyone help.: At the house I'm in now I don't have internet and I wanted to download GTA V so I took it to a buddies and downloaded the game. So I guess the xbox knows that like every other game I have...