Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez?

Discus and support Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there anyway to increase quality?Like its choppy while playing warzone its kinda hardso to spot players in the distance. Is there a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/phantombuz, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez?

Is there anyway to increase quality?Like its choppy while playing warzone its kinda hardso to spot players in the distance. Is there a way to fix this? My internet is 300dl/20mb up.

submitted by /u/phantombuz
    [link] [comments]

/u/phantombuz, Jun 11, 2021
  2. PLAZA ArtDesign Win User

Minesweeper Adventure Mode - problems with resolution 1600x900 (or maybe widescreen at all?)

Laptop HP Pavilian, resolution 1366x768. I have the same problem. Changing the resolution does not help.
  3. eiretrish Win User

Server problem with Bingo

I contacted Microsoft Support and got the same run around. They accessed my laptop (though I kept stressing the problem is Microsoft, not my laptop(, signed into my laptop via a remote, saw the issue that is occurring, tried a few
    things and still the problem existed.

The highlight was the tech restarted the laptop and lost the remote connection (real smart). I tried another attempt and was given useless links.
  4. Hellhog Win User

Storing Running Laptop Question

Another note, I can only assume your laptop monitor is not 1920x1080 like the ASUS monitor you own. Most likely your laptop monitor is 1440x900 (like mine) or 1366x768. Just note that if you run at 1080 instead of the laptop's resolution, then you will see
    more strain on your hardware as well. If your laptop monitor is 1080, then disregard. However, you can run your monitor at the same res as your laptop monitor, it is recomended though to use the appropriate aspect ratio.
  5. Scotty Nocky Win User

Remote Play from my Laptop

It doesn't work with next gen which shocked me. No ETA either.

Remote Play on Windows 10

• Known issue: Console streaming to a Windows 10 device from an Xbox Series X|S will not work through the Xbox Console Companion app.
    • Workaround: This feature is only supported through an Xbox One generation device. You can currently stream from an Xbox Series X|S console to an Android or iOS device via the Xbox app. Keep an eye on news.xbox.com for any updates on further support for additional platforms like Windows 10 devices.
  6. ericdouglas2 Win User

Xbox Remote Play to local PC - constant flashing black screen

Im having this same issue when remote playing to ios device or my microsoft surface. Does anyone know why this happens? Or how exactly to combat it?
Thema:

Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez?

1. Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez? - Similar Threads - Anyone issues remote

2. Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with elder scroll games on game pass pc?: I haven’t been on my pc for a bit, but me and my friend have been having trouble with playing the elder scroll games on gamepass for pc. I forget the message that shows up, but it won’t let us...
  3. Anyone else having issues with the TNT in minecraft?????????????????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues with the TNT in minecraft?????????????????????: seriously is anyone else having issues with the TNT? i light it and it sets on fire and thats it :/ b333812d-ff7a-42dc-8fd4-d21e62a2c823
  4. Anyone else having issue with DTS for headphones enabling itself?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issue with DTS for headphones enabling itself?: I have both the Atmos and DTS apps for headphones installed, but I prefer the Atmos app so I have that enabled in the audio settings. Starting tonight, any time I plug a headset into my...
  5. Does anyone else have this refund issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have this refund issue?: (Sent this to Microsoft today but they haven't replied.) Hi, I've tried to get in contact with Microsoft by giving them my feedback which was months ago, but I still haven't got a reply so I'll...
  6. Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?: Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? I installed a fresh install of Windows 10 20h2- all updates installed, installed the xbox app and signed in. I have my MS...
  7. Anyone having issues with DayZ since the last update for Alpha?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with DayZ since the last update for Alpha?: The game dashboards right after attempting to load for both pubic and custom servers. I've reset both my Series X and my custom server through Nitrado. submitted by /u/PeeWeePangolin [link]...
  8. XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix?

in XboX Insiders
    XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix?: [IMG] submitted by /u/blaine1028 [link] [comments]
  9. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/niallobr [link] [comments]