Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

Discus and support Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KatoTheWolf, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is by launching the game then it pops up this game needs an update, also if u had this issue and fixed it please share it here

submitted by /u/KatoTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

/u/KatoTheWolf, Jan 23, 2021
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

minecraft outdated client xbox1

How do i fix the xbox1 outdid client issue?
    You can manually update to bedrock in the manage game tab
  3. DatabaseJase Win User

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens loads but doesn't play

There was an update for this game yesterday (13th) but we didn't get a chance to test it to see if it fixes this issue.

Anyone else managed to try?
  4. HaloRanger12 Win User

Fortnite update broke my game

does your problem still occur
    Yes. Updated again this morning and issue still persists.

Is anyone else still having this issue and managed to fix ????
  5. PalZer0 Win User

Where is the "Games for Gold" section?

I've managed to find it under "Browse Games" on the Games tab. It'll be on the first tab that loads after you select that option.
  6. Medusaman tim Win User

Random System update 6/12/2012

The system update adds as Adriaan86 already mentioned the avatar store to the social tab and also "Manage Exercise info" to the players profile.
Thema:

Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

1. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working? - Similar Threads - Anyone issue manage

2. Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.: Having issues recording game clips from World of Tanks - I can hear sound, but I can't see anything. https://www.trueachievements.com/gameclip.aspx?clipid=173555595 submitted by /u/Ackis...
  3. Anyone with the Dolby Atmos issue

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with the Dolby Atmos issue: Hi all Anyone in the alpha skip ahead ring with the dolby atmos issue tried a full console reset and had the issue fixed? I'm thinking of doing it but would love to know if anyone had success....
  4. HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...: submitted by /u/Barerwolf [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe: When playing on cloud using Samsung s20 fe i have bars along sides with data usage etc, never had issues on s9 [img] afa44071-caae-470f-9079-370506f752fe
  6. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  7. Can anyone explain my game capture issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone explain my game capture issues?: So heres the basic. I record a game clip on sea of thieves. Which i play on HDR. The audio recorded is no linger than a split second which leave the remaining clip with no audio. i tried rurning...
  8. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  9. Is anyone still experiencing headset issues on the series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone still experiencing headset issues on the series X?: In December, I remember they addressed an issue with the headsets but since then, my Turtle Beach Stealth 700s (Gen2) are still cutting in and out while also losing connection every 20 seconds. I...
  10. anyone else had issue with the latest insider update?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else had issue with the latest insider update?: i generally have problems with a lot of the updates, console always seems to have issues updating, but this morning its just killed my system, iv tried all the usual tricks, iv just opted out via...