Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe

Discus and support Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When playing on cloud using Samsung s20 fe i have bars along sides with data usage etc, never had issues on s9 [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ashwhittaker, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:42 PM.

1. ashwhittaker
    ashwhittaker Guest

When playing on cloud using Samsung s20 fe i have bars along sides with data usage etc, never had issues on s9
    Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe [​IMG]

:)

ashwhittaker, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:42 PM
  2. At0mic Hurd1e Win User

Having issues with cloud saves

Did you delete your profile? Because if you did then maybe you deleted your cloud save data. I would contact Xbox live support again.
  3. F1DL3B4K Win User

Minecraft games not loading

I'm having the same issue. except the cloud has nothing to do with it. a game will just all of a sudden not load. this really sucks on worlds i have several days of work in. does anyone know how to fix this?
  4. THE WALTNESS Win User

anyone have this issue?

Any chance you are using the xbox one preview registration on your xbox one if you are there may be a update that you have and other xbox ones dont have. its a update beta tester thing.
  5. XoLuxe Win User

anyone have this issue?

Yeah there all checked and still same results.
  6. maxen Win User

anyone have this issue?

Go to Settings>Preferences>Notifications and you will want to make sure that the appropriate notifications have a tick next to them; they're split into several categories.
Thema:

1. Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe - Similar Threads - Anyone issue cloud

2. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Can anyone explain my game capture issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone explain my game capture issues?: So heres the basic. I record a game clip on sea of thieves. Which i play on HDR. The audio recorded is no linger than a split second which leave the remaining clip with no audio. i tried rurning...
  4. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone still experiencing headset issues on the series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone still experiencing headset issues on the series X?: In December, I remember they addressed an issue with the headsets but since then, my Turtle Beach Stealth 700s (Gen2) are still cutting in and out while also losing connection every 20 seconds. I...
  6. anyone else had issue with the latest insider update?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else had issue with the latest insider update?: i generally have problems with a lot of the updates, console always seems to have issues updating, but this morning its just killed my system, iv tried all the usual tricks, iv just opted out via...
  7. Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?: Every single day for the past 3 weeks, when I start up my Series X it tells me I need to update my OS. When I try, it usually quits out during the download. When it does successfully download and...
  8. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?: I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is...
  9. Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...: Been experiencing this recently where the controller will disconnect from the console, and the only resolution is a hard restart of the console. Which resolves the issue Anyone else experiencing...
  10. Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?: Ill be direct.. i was lucky enough to get a day 1 release series x it didnt really work right from the start and as time/updates came out it got worse too the point it wpild judt shut itself off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta s20fe