anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

Discus and support anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akxsis, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Akxsis
    Akxsis Guest

anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

- Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put a xbox one disc in my tray it works fine, any ideas???

:)

Akxsis, Sep 10, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for installation

I just had this problem wiith half life 2. Game worked fine for months then would work once in awhile then it wouldn't load at all. Uninstalled but couldn't reinstall. Tried hard resets but finally gave up and just cleaned my disc with a soft clean cloth.
    Even though the disc wasn't scratched or even have a piece of dust on it. But it worked.
  3. denis97g Win User

anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for installation

that's because it's a disc copy. To install a backward compatible disc you need to do it from the disc.
  4. Biggshow Win User

So your game after being installed is not showing in My Games and Apps? But works fine if you put the disc in?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Once you put the disc in go to the store on the xbox one and search for the game and see if it gives you an option to install from there.
  6. denis97g Win User

can you try with other x360 discs to see if it's not a problem with the disc?
Thema:

1. anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for... - Similar Threads - anyone Having problem

2. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  3. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25
  6. ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?: Yesterday morning I was able to sign on and play for over an hour. Yesterday afternoon, I signed in and was able to play for all of 5 minutes before being booted off and I haven't been able to...
  7. Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?: I've recently bought C.O.D. MW2 digital game to play on my Xbox one consoles. It was fine when I bought it. But now it just started having problems game takes long time to find players on...
  8. is anyone having problems loading black ops 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    is anyone having problems loading black ops 1: ive been having problems loading black ops 1 its not my console or my broadband its just keeps searching for games and then says connection lost pls help b36cb720-2a80-491d-b1e6-f1007fc1fc27
  9. Anyone else having problems launching fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having problems launching fortnite: Anyone else cant launch fortnite 9c7add42-9429-4bce-8eca-69046f9491d1
  10. Anyone else having problems with Upload Studio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having problems with Upload Studio?: For some reason when im making videos in upload studio my first clip always has a 20 second delay... I hard reset xbox and it fixes the problem for one video then it happens again over and over....