anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

Discus and support anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akxsis, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Akxsis
    Akxsis Guest

anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

- Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put a xbox one disc in my tray it works fine, any ideas???

:)

Akxsis, Sep 10, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for installation

I just had this problem wiith half life 2. Game worked fine for months then would work once in awhile then it wouldn't load at all. Uninstalled but couldn't reinstall. Tried hard resets but finally gave up and just cleaned my disc with a soft clean cloth.
    Even though the disc wasn't scratched or even have a piece of dust on it. But it worked.
  3. denis97g Win User

anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for installation

that's because it's a disc copy. To install a backward compatible disc you need to do it from the disc.
  4. Biggshow Win User

So your game after being installed is not showing in My Games and Apps? But works fine if you put the disc in?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Once you put the disc in go to the store on the xbox one and search for the game and see if it gives you an option to install from there.
  6. denis97g Win User

can you try with other x360 discs to see if it's not a problem with the disc?
Thema:

1. anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for... - Similar Threads - anyone Having problem

2. Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Individual party member volume sliders aren't working, anyone else having this problem?: I was in a party yesterday and tried out the new sliders. I have a naturally quiet friend and a naturally loud friend, so this is an update I've wanted for some time now. I turned the quiet one up...
  3. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  4. Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?: I'm trying to play Spec-Ops, multiplayer online, and campaign. But it won't let me start the game properly. There's a weird static sound, game gets stuck when opening multiplayer modes, and...
  5. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Happened after The april 10 update: [IMG] submitted by /u/OPTigerBR [link] [comments]
  6. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  7. Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  8. Is anyone here having problems with achievements not unlocking despite meeting the...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone here having problems with achievements not unlocking despite meeting the...: I blame the corona virus as this problem started to occur after Xbox live went down because A LOT logged in because of the corona virus. submitted by /u/SmolxDuck [link] [comments]
  9. Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?: Every time I start a broadcast on the xbox, my webcam isn't auto detecting. This is Forcing me too unplug and re plug it back in. The selection to turn the webcam on and off via the guide isn't...
  10. Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...: Has anyone found a solution. I have got to the stage were i only have a handful of games i can play as i cant get the updates done. i have done power cycles cleated locally saved games soft...