Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

Discus and support Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the commercial release, now, it’s gotten to the point where no matter what build I use, be it an insider build or commercial release, 2 games do not run.

Dead or Alive 6 and Forza Horizon 4.

Every other game plays fine now.

submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Aug 6, 2019
  2. MysticReigns Win User

Anyone having problems with the game???

I just got home and tried online play, it was unplayable 1-5 FPS with compleat freeze between. I rebooted xbox and went to Solo Survival and it was flawless and fluid. played for 20 min and went back to online play it is horrible. I played all day yesterday
    and it was nothing like this. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

To those who keep saying the importer problem isn't a big deal...

we should be glad this is the only promblem the game has. alot of game are unplayable on lauch day due to game bugs and glitichs. i bought syndicate and the game freezes if you are in an xbox live party chat. alot of games have glitiched achievements and
    other issues that make the game unplayable on their lauch day. to get a game of this magintude and the only prombelm is that it won't won't upload a face from me1 to me 2 to me3 is not that big of an issue. compared to other games and the promblems they had
    on lauch day, we are lucky. and i am sure this will be fixed. and no one complained when you could not import your character from saints row 1 into 2 then 3. i understand where people are coming from. but in the end considering how smooth the game runs and
    how well MP worked on launch, is the face upload thing really a big enough issue to not play mass effect 3?
  4. JAYHAWK AVG Win User

Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

The last few days I've been having the same exact issues it sounds like. The only difference is mine is a wireless. I can connect to live with 2-3 bars but at any given moment I could disconnect and the lag in online play makes the games unplayable.
  5. Bickety Bam Win User

Latency Issues

Makes the game unplayable for a guy like me. I see a guy the same time he sees me. We both open fire and I die in 2 hits. I watch the kill cam and see that he saw me first and was firing a good 1/2 second to a second before I started. My only chance is to
    shoot someone in the back. Tons of fun. I hope they fix this unplayable game.
  6. XxThe C1eanerxX Win User

anyone else having issues getting into games?

Here are some of the issues I've encountered:

1. All players appear as "Matched Player" when joining a game in progress. They display level 1 progress.

2. Players who leave a game are not replaced by newer players. Lobbies can sit empty forever while the search query at the top right corner of the screen goes through cycles looking for games without finding any.

3. FPS issue when moving quickly. Cannot turn right when running.

4. Host migration not occurring with the result of the lobby losing connection to host.

5. Lag issues whereas hit markers are not registered when it should have reached its target. Sometimes at point-blank range.

6. In-game part being disbanded for some players after backing out of a lobby; a party of 3 players 2 nights ago backed out of a room. There were 3 on one screen and 2 on the other two screens (we play on multiple xboxes from different ISPs - that's how
    bad it is!)

7. World map on bottom left loading slow or not at all.

8. Current multiplayer showing as being 1 for a few seconds when actual level is much higher (latency issues again)

Other comments:

- why change for the sake of change? There is no point in putting the kill feed in the upper right corner when it's been at the bottom left for countless CODs. Please put the kill feed back at the bottom left corner.

- In previous call of duties, we could see the connection quality in a room by looking at the "bars" akin to a cellphone. Why remove this indicator of game quality? Now we have no idea who has a great connection and who has the famous "red dot" or no connection
    at all.

- Why give free-fall as a bonus map if it can only be played in the Moshpit game mode. Some people do not like objective-based game types. I haven't seen it yet on Hardcore TDM.

My specs: D/l : 25Mb/s Up/l : 7Mb/a, Ping 17ms.

Connection: wired

Game version: 3.3.3.1

ISP: Bell Canada

If someone is reading these forums from Xbox or IW, or even Activision, a reply would be appreciated.
Thema:

Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

1. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but... - Similar Threads - Anyone having issues

2. PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?: this game is fully downloaded. i paid 70 bucks for this stupid game and it cant get past the title screen. i started having issues with my XBOX one ever sense i downloaded DISNEY + .. anyone else...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Alpha skip having UHD Blu-ray issues ?: Just bought the Spider-Man:far from home UHD this past week and annoyingly it’s not being recognised by my OneX, just spins up 3 or 4 times and nothing, doesn’t even start the app up. Have tried...
  5. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  7. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  8. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  9. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  10. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...