Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

Discus and support Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the commercial release, now, it’s gotten to the point where no matter what build I use, be it an insider build or commercial release, 2 games do not run.

Dead or Alive 6 and Forza Horizon 4.

Every other game plays fine now.

submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatsNotThePoint-__-, Aug 6, 2019
  2. MysticReigns Win User

Anyone having problems with the game???

I just got home and tried online play, it was unplayable 1-5 FPS with compleat freeze between. I rebooted xbox and went to Solo Survival and it was flawless and fluid. played for 20 min and went back to online play it is horrible. I played all day yesterday
    and it was nothing like this. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
  3. jadenc1 Win User

Is the Xbox messed up or the disc?

I had this problem once before and right now. Games and apps are unplayable. Anyone having any of the same issues?
  4. Walking Beast Win User

When Will Windows 7 Driver Be Added For Xbox One Elite Version 2 Controller ?

Thanks everyone. Raw Toast - I did try those instructions and no luck.

The problem is I have this entire emulation PC set up to windows 7 and alot of the best emulators only work on Windows 7. This is a PC for playing emulated games only (Playstation 2, SNES, NES, Wii, Etc).

Strangely the first elite version 2 controller did work on my windows 7 PC, as did the original Version 1 controllers. I went through many of them due to durability issues. This second version 2 controller will not work. When I try to find the driver manually
    or automatically it cant be found.

I may need to wait for an unofficial driver to be released, if there is any chance of getting it to work, it seems.

Thanks again. If anyone has any other suggestions aside from upgrading windows, let me know.
  5. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

To those who keep saying the importer problem isn't a big deal...

we should be glad this is the only promblem the game has. alot of game are unplayable on lauch day due to game bugs and glitichs. i bought syndicate and the game freezes if you are in an xbox live party chat. alot of games have glitiched achievements and
    other issues that make the game unplayable on their lauch day. to get a game of this magintude and the only prombelm is that it won't won't upload a face from me1 to me 2 to me3 is not that big of an issue. compared to other games and the promblems they had
    on lauch day, we are lucky. and i am sure this will be fixed. and no one complained when you could not import your character from saints row 1 into 2 then 3. i understand where people are coming from. but in the end considering how smooth the game runs and
    how well MP worked on launch, is the face upload thing really a big enough issue to not play mass effect 3?
  6. JAYHAWK AVG Win User

Xbox360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

The last few days I've been having the same exact issues it sounds like. The only difference is mine is a wireless. I can connect to live with 2-3 bars but at any given moment I could disconnect and the lag in online play makes the games unplayable.
Thema:

Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

1. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but... - Similar Threads - Anyone having issues

2. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  3. Anyone still having issues with COD: Warzone wins not counting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still having issues with COD: Warzone wins not counting?: Since September First I have had 10 wins not count to my stat lines. I don't receive the win, the XP, or anything from the game. It is kind of annoying, just wondering if they will ever be able to...
  4. Anyone else having issues after this morning’s update? Know of a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues after this morning’s update? Know of a fix?: I’ve really been through the ringer trying to get this most recent update to go through. I originally started with an E102 error code I believe, and now I’m in a loop between E106 and 101, pending...
  5. Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?: I've just turned on the console and it's not reading the external hard drive straight away, it takes maybe 2/3 minutes to see it and once it's seen it I can't start any of the games on it. Now...
  6. Does anyone have freezing issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have freezing issues?: On my Xbox One S, I will be playing a game for an hour and the console will freeze. After I turn it off, it can only be turned on again when I hold the 'eject' and 'power' buttons for 20 seconds....
  7. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  8. After I play a round on PGA 2k21 I am unable to advance. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After I play a round on PGA 2k21 I am unable to advance. Anyone else have this issue?: I press advance and it just sits there and eventually I get a message that there is no internet connection even though my internet is fine and there were no issues during the round. This never...
  9. Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else in Skip Ahead having an issue where the console becomes completely unresponsive...: Title. But essentially any app that isn't a game seems to be suffering from massive freezes and hitching for me. To the point where it is happening sometimes several times in a minute. Sometimes...
  10. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806