Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.

Discus and support Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having issues recording game clips from World of Tanks - I can hear sound, but I can't see anything.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ackis, Apr 8, 2021.

1. /u/Ackis
    /u/Ackis Guest

/u/Ackis, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

Anyone else have this issue?

Mine was indeed a video message from a preview person lol
  3. zdopeheathen Win User

Anyone have their NAT at moderate?

For me on Black Ops 2 simply turning the console off and back on will change mine from moderate to open every time. Haven't had a strict NAT type since MW3.
  4. PhillyCh3zSt3ak Win User

Problem with game dvr/upload

Ok I've had the same issue. At first mine weren't recording because I use a capture card on mine from time to time. They'd say they "recorded," but when I went to my clips they weren't there. I swapped the HDMI back to normal (no capture card connected)
    and now I'm having the issue that Dirtdog, Silentrage, Hylander, and Lopsided are all having.

And for the record I did check on my Smartglass app to see if the sound worked there, nada. Does anyone have an explanation why this is happening?
  5. spuntron Win User

Anyone else have these issues?

[quote user="Red Clown"]

[quote user="BurdenofProof"]

Thermal Optics don't always pick up enemy At Mines
    Don't know I don't use the built in hack scope

[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe he's talking about thermal optics with tanks. Tank thermal optics don't pick up mines on the 360 like they do on the PC.
  6. Rocky72 Win User

Anyone else have this issue?

once in a while my newish controller will do it - not jump on the spot though - mine will start walking backwards constantly even switching them. But will stop if I turn it off then reconnect it.
Thema:

1. Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black. - Similar Threads - Anyone having issues

2. HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...: submitted by /u/Barerwolf [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe: When playing on cloud using Samsung s20 fe i have bars along sides with data usage etc, never had issues on s9 [img] afa44071-caae-470f-9079-370506f752fe
  4. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  6. Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?: Every single day for the past 3 weeks, when I start up my Series X it tells me I need to update my OS. When I try, it usually quits out during the download. When it does successfully download and...
  7. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?: I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is...
  8. Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...: Been experiencing this recently where the controller will disconnect from the console, and the only resolution is a hard restart of the console. Which resolves the issue Anyone else experiencing...
  9. Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?: Ill be direct.. i was lucky enough to get a day 1 release series x it didnt really work right from the start and as time/updates came out it got worse too the point it wpild judt shut itself off...
  10. Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?: I tried two different films, Multiple resets and setting changes and nothing. Anyone else experiencing issues playing blu-rays on their series x? 619adf8c-ea96-4809-9dbd-bf8f27e3ae9c