anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

Discus and support anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; for a month now having issues with it. never before, i know others having same issue now even with the series x 63b8e9f3-2a3d-4479-9524-f164bdeabb96 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KyIronHorseman, May 12, 2022.

1. anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

for a month now having issues with it. never before, i know others having same issue now even with the series x

:)

KyIronHorseman, May 12, 2022
  2. Kxber Win User

Series s

Is it normal that there is some internet issues on the xbox series s and can i fix it

It used to work
    "some internet issues" is pretty vague but try restarting your Xbox series s and if that doesn't work forget your Wi-Fi network then re-connect to it? lastly maybe try an ethernet cable?
  3. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
  4. MarmiteOP Win User

: Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  5. ProBluecheese21 Win User

Xbox one s network connection issues

The only thing that worked for me was buying an ethernet cable and establishing a wired connection to the Xbox S. This is a common issue with the Xbox S as far as I can tell. Most any category ethernet cable should work. The higher the category, the faster
    the connection.
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Xbox series s

Hello,Playstation3Move controller

If you want to use Ethernet from anywhere round the your- house i would suggest investing in a "power line" and this will help improve connectivity to network and improve overall performance with next gen consoles.

And the series s/ x are having network issues but my series x and series s have been fine since launch day.

Hope this helps and Have a Great day !!
Thema:

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

1. anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi? - Similar Threads - anyone having issues

2. Anyone else having/had game installation issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having/had game installation issues?: After the newest console update, my console won't download or update games. It will stay stuck in the queue, or say "installing" with no progress and then stop. Or, it will go up a couple of...
  3. Is anyone else having issues with downloading a game on Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with downloading a game on Microsoft Store?: Abradoodle Bingo does not want to load most times. I did contact their support, and they said I am using an older version, but they are not able to put the Newer version on Microsoft Store. Is...
  4. Anyone having issues with the microsoft rewards app on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having issues with the microsoft rewards app on xbox?: The app will open but the rewards section is blank. 16117606-3cb0-41ca-9ad7-6146d4d42acd
  5. Anyone having this issue? Pre Alpha Skip Ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue? Pre Alpha Skip Ahead.: I been noticing today that when I launch games. My Xbox console will shut itself off and I have to turn it back on and the game will launch. Now it seems to be random as it has happened with...
  6. Anyone else have Game Bar Issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have Game Bar Issues?: Anyone else have issues joining someone with an Xbox Live Party who’s playing on Xbox? It shows I join than immediately boots me from party. Anyone know how to fix this? I constantly have to close...
  7. Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?: Hi Spartans, Hi Xbox Community I have had the transitioning issue on Halo Infinite since November 16th, it says transitioning on the top right corner of my screen. The issue is still persistent...
  8. Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?: For the past few weeks I have had multiple updates to my console and every time I have to apply the updates manually. This is despite having my console set to update automatically. It is set to...
  9. Anyone having voice chat issues when streaming to their laptop or phone, particularly on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having voice chat issues when streaming to their laptop or phone, particularly on...: So when I play Warzone, I would normally remote play my Xbox to my laptop through the console companion app and record it through Bandicam so I can get all my deathchat and for the most part it...
  10. Microsoft Edge is no longer on my Xbox? Anyone else have this issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge is no longer on my Xbox? Anyone else have this issue??: Has anyone else gotten this issue? I was using it last night and now it’s gone when I checked just now. submitted by /u/VixMusic [link] [comments]