Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns?

Discus and support Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ill be direct.. i was lucky enough to get a day 1 release series x it didnt really work right from the start and as time/updates came out it got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by steb2, Jan 22, 2021.

1. steb2
    steb2 Guest

Ill be direct..

i was lucky enough to get a day 1 release series x

it didnt really work right from the start and as time/updates came out it got worse too the point it wpild judt shut itself off almost straight away on loading a game..

I called microsoft about it they me to do all the troubleshoots (which i did several times) i was told it woukd need to be sent for service,.. or i could wait for an update?? So i waited through xmas in the hope of an “update” and on the 2/01/2021 created
    a service repair request.

Everything seemed to be perfect a replacement had been posted by the service centre on 7/01/2021 by 10pm that day it was an hour from my home.. then it went back to london! Then tamworth, preston, castle donnington, tamworth, stanford le hope, —-did that
    loop twice—- then went to dublin Ireland.. then back to tamworth to stanford le hope 21/01/21where it is now stuck and the status reads “sender requested the package to be returned” ??

ive spoken to multiple ups reps from call agents to line manages, even the tamworth hub manager! No one cam give a deffinate location of my package, microsoft havent been very helpful up to yet..

has anyone had this problem? Or can anyone grom microsoft please help me? Because no one can give me an answer ��

So.. can anyone help me out. Its starting to seriously stress me out �� in what is already a very difficult time

:)

steb2, Jan 22, 2021
  2. THE WALTNESS Win User

anyone have this issue?

Any chance you are using the xbox one preview registration on your xbox one if you are there may be a update that you have and other xbox ones dont have. its a update beta tester thing.
  3. XoLuxe Win User

anyone have this issue?

Yeah there all checked and still same results.
  4. maxen Win User

anyone have this issue?

Go to Settings>Preferences>Notifications and you will want to make sure that the appropriate notifications have a tick next to them; they're split into several categories.
  5. WindyManAl Win User

Controller lost connection to XBOX One sometimes

Is anyone still having this issue? I sent my xbox for service and repair but this didn't solve the issue
  6. Evil Monkey XQZ Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

Service still not up and available anyone have any ideas on when it might be back up for U-verse people?
Thema:

1. Anyone having issues with UPS for service returns? - Similar Threads - Anyone having issues

2. Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with recording game clips? Mine are pure black.: Having issues recording game clips from World of Tanks - I can hear sound, but I can't see anything. https://www.trueachievements.com/gameclip.aspx?clipid=173555595 submitted by /u/Ackis...
  3. HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR10 one x Does anyone else have an issue were u can’t enable HDR10 but it tells u to...: submitted by /u/Barerwolf [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Anyone have this issue on cloud gaming in S20fe: When playing on cloud using Samsung s20 fe i have bars along sides with data usage etc, never had issues on s9 [img] afa44071-caae-470f-9079-370506f752fe
  5. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  7. Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Anyone else having issues with Series X constantly wanting to update and always failing out?: Every single day for the past 3 weeks, when I start up my Series X it tells me I need to update my OS. When I try, it usually quits out during the download. When it does successfully download and...
  8. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?: I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is...
  9. Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...: Been experiencing this recently where the controller will disconnect from the console, and the only resolution is a hard restart of the console. Which resolves the issue Anyone else experiencing...
  10. Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues playing blu-rays on the series x?: I tried two different films, Multiple resets and setting changes and nothing. Anyone else experiencing issues playing blu-rays on their series x? 619adf8c-ea96-4809-9dbd-bf8f27e3ae9c