Anyone having problems with the console shutting down while playing Watchdogs?

Discus and support Anyone having problems with the console shutting down while playing Watchdogs? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've have a problem which is strange. I don't know if I have a hardware problem, or the game resources needs are overheating my console. I can play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephGrundner, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Anyone having problems with the console shutting down while playing Watchdogs?

I've have a problem which is strange. I don't know if I have a hardware problem, or the game resources needs are overheating my console. I can play for about 45-60 minutes and suddenly my console just shuts down. No warning nothing. The brick lights are
    ok, I moved the unit to where it is open to the air. I can restart with no problem, play awhile and it happens again. Frustrating, as I lose all my unsaved progress. I will probably call support Monday AM. And I already know what they'll say. Send it in. Sigh.

:)

JosephGrundner, Jun 1, 2014
  2. console shutting down while playing

Hey there GRM Merk,

You actually want to post this in the preview program forums since this would be a console repair through that process, here is the link to get you to the right teams. Anyone having problems with the console shutting down while playing Watchdogs? :)

Xbox One Preview Program Forums

Mister Mascot, Jun 1, 2014
  3. GRM Merk
    GRM Merk Guest
    console shutting down while playing

Recently, my xbox one has been shutting down completely within minutes of launching a game. Both digitally downloaded and disk games shut the xbox down anywhere from 1-20 minutes of game play. It is not from overheating or power source issue. I have already
    called the xbox help number, and was connected with a hardware employee. We tried many different troubleshooting options, none worked. I wasn't able to set up a repair because i am a preview member, instead I was told to create a post on the forums and write
    about my issue. He said I should be contacted soon with someone who can help repair my xbox.

GRM Merk, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

console shutting down while playing

Hey there GRM Merk,

You actually want to post this in the preview program forums since this would be a console repair through that process, here is the link to get you to the right teams. :)

Xbox One Preview Program Forums
  5. Malacath Win User

latest patch breaks xbox one live connection.

This exact problem has just happened to me while playing destiny now console won't connect.

Have just shut down and unplugged console for a few minutes.

Keeping fingers crossed hoping it connects when I switch back on.
  6. Malacath Win User

Xbox says wifi password incorrect but is. Connects fine with wired connection.

Same problem here.

Always while playing destiny and always while dying and waiting to respawn in the Crucible.

It seems we all the problem after playing Destiny so looks like there is a bug in Destiny that breaks xbox ones wifi adaptor until console has been shut down.
  7. gds1972 Win User

Console getting frozen

Hi

Sometimes the console can take a little while to shut down if it is performing game or system updates Can you please say how long you have waited for the console to shut down before you have removed the power supply?

Also if you need to force the console to shut down it is possible to do this without needing to unplug the console. To force the console to shut down press and hold the Xbox Button on the front of the console and it will fully shut down.
  8. maxen Win User

Your disk may be dirty or damaged error?

All the power cycle does is power it down completely. If you have the console set to Instant On it never actually shuts down fully, so shutting it down fully once in a while by way of a power cycle is beneficial as it resolves a few problems, hopefully including
    your disc drive issue.
Thema:

Anyone having problems with the console shutting down while playing Watchdogs?

1. Anyone having problems with the console shutting down while playing Watchdogs? - Similar Threads - Anyone having problems

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  3. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  5. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  6. anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...: - Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put a xbox one disc in my tray it works fine,...
  7. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  8. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25
  9. ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO: Elsweyr Login Issues for the past 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem with me?: Yesterday morning I was able to sign on and play for over an hour. Yesterday afternoon, I signed in and was able to play for all of 5 minutes before being booted off and I haven't been able to...
  10. Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?: I've recently bought C.O.D. MW2 digital game to play on my Xbox one consoles. It was fine when I bought it. But now it just started having problems game takes long time to find players on...