Anyone having the same problem of game freezing on every ACT, same spot!

Discus and support Anyone having the same problem of game freezing on every ACT, same spot! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on ACT 4, part 2 and I have experienced a freezing on every ACT, and at the same place. For example, INDUSTRIAL AREA ( when ducking behind the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zicolofoo, Dec 28, 2017.

1. zicolofoo
    zicolofoo Guest

I am on ACT 4, part 2 and I have experienced a freezing on every ACT, and at the same place.

For example, INDUSTRIAL AREA ( when ducking behind the table after the BLAST power became available), GALA ( where no power to use ), SWIMMING POOL ( while walking up the stairs hearing those conversation )

Very frustrating as it keeps freezing, and every time it happened I had to uninstall and reinstall the game, sometimes worked, sometimes didn't.

Even tried a factory reset still no luck.

:)

zicolofoo, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Freezing in same spot (skyrim)

Try clearing the system cache and see if that helps if that doesn't help try going back to a previous save.

Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Dec 28, 2017
  3. cowsaysmoo9
    cowsaysmoo9 Guest
    Freezing in same spot (skyrim)

I recently purchased skyrim, but a certain point in the game keeps freezing (in geirmund's hall). Every time I enter a certain area in the hall it immediately freezes, can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?

cowsaysmoo9, Dec 28, 2017
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

gears of war 3

Does it freeze in the same spot every time, or does it freeze in seemingly random places?
  5. mredhwk10 Win User

Fable freezeing

Have you tried to un-install/delete the game and download again? It could a problem with the download you have. If it freezes every time in the same spot and you are able to play other games without issue it is highly unlikely to be a problem with Xbox system
    processing.
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Freezing in same spot (skyrim)

Try clearing the system cache and see if that helps if that doesn't help try going back to a previous save.
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Is anyone having the same problem?

Hey Death,

Sorry to hear you're having connection troubles. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's start by getting a bit more detail about your setup. If you could reply to the
    bold details below, that would be great.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Let us know, and we can move forward from there.
  8. thefuzzpedal Win User

console keeps freezing when I play tin tin

I have the same problem too - just exchanged it today and having the same problems. The main game freezes every 10 minutes or so, but it you try to play using kinect it freezes straight away.
Thema:

1. Anyone having the same problem of game freezing on every ACT, same spot! - Similar Threads - Anyone having same

2. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  3. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  4. anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...: - Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put a xbox one disc in my tray it works fine,...
  5. Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?: Before anyone suggests this, yes i've hard turned off my xbox, and unplugged the cable for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 10 minutes, even an hour, every time my system crashes like this I HAVE to format...
  6. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...
  7. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  8. Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...: or any news on when we get em c7336c50-7cd4-4e84-a4e5-0b63e1197cbc
  9. Anyone having same issues ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having same issues ?: I am doing the pain city mission and 1st time round I couldn't untie the 3rd hostage then second time round couldn't sneak into truck and instead of giving me the "X" to sneak in, it gave me the...
  10. Have the same error code anyone know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have the same error code anyone know why: Anyone know why we have the error 0a11172c-5060-4c27-8eb1-57b6813c68cb