Anyone having the same problem of game freezing on every ACT, same spot!

Discus and support Anyone having the same problem of game freezing on every ACT, same spot! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on ACT 4, part 2 and I have experienced a freezing on every ACT, and at the same place. For example, INDUSTRIAL AREA ( when ducking behind the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zicolofoo, Dec 28, 2017.

1. zicolofoo
    zicolofoo Guest

I am on ACT 4, part 2 and I have experienced a freezing on every ACT, and at the same place.

For example, INDUSTRIAL AREA ( when ducking behind the table after the BLAST power became available), GALA ( where no power to use ), SWIMMING POOL ( while walking up the stairs hearing those conversation )

Very frustrating as it keeps freezing, and every time it happened I had to uninstall and reinstall the game, sometimes worked, sometimes didn't.

Even tried a factory reset still no luck.

:)

zicolofoo, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Freezing in same spot (skyrim)

Try clearing the system cache and see if that helps if that doesn't help try going back to a previous save.

Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Dec 28, 2017
  3. cowsaysmoo9
    cowsaysmoo9 Guest
    Freezing in same spot (skyrim)

I recently purchased skyrim, but a certain point in the game keeps freezing (in geirmund's hall). Every time I enter a certain area in the hall it immediately freezes, can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?

cowsaysmoo9, Dec 28, 2017
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

gears of war 3

Does it freeze in the same spot every time, or does it freeze in seemingly random places?
  5. mredhwk10 Win User

Fable freezeing

Have you tried to un-install/delete the game and download again? It could a problem with the download you have. If it freezes every time in the same spot and you are able to play other games without issue it is highly unlikely to be a problem with Xbox system
    processing.
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Freezing in same spot (skyrim)

Try clearing the system cache and see if that helps if that doesn't help try going back to a previous save.
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Is anyone having the same problem?

Hey Death,

Sorry to hear you're having connection troubles. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Let's start by getting a bit more detail about your setup. If you could reply to the
    bold details below, that would be great.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Let us know, and we can move forward from there.
  8. grandenopes3 Win User

City Skylines

I have the same problem every to i go to load a game it freezes
Thema:

1. Anyone having the same problem of game freezing on every ACT, same spot! - Similar Threads - Anyone having same

2. I have a warranty issue and i canno't contact anyone from xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty issue and i canno't contact anyone from xbox: Hi, does anyone know the phone number or email adress of someone at xbox customer support ? I am trying to contact them for one week and they are never available. thanks Fred...
  3. Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?: I'm just curious if anyone else is having this happen recently as I couldn't find anything online and is Microsoft aware of this? I'm assuming these are bot accounts because if I happen to be...
  4. Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having issues installing apps from the store?: I recently got Netflix again but cant install the app on my Xbox. I already own it so my only option is "Install" but clicking Install doesn't do anything other than make the noise you hear when...
  5. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...
  6. Anyone else have this same problem as me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have this same problem as me?: I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then resolved itself. Today as this issue occurred...
  7. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  8. Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a xbox one s still havent recieved my 50 000 points yet.. anyone else have the same ...: or any news on when we get em c7336c50-7cd4-4e84-a4e5-0b63e1197cbc
  9. Anyone having same issues ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having same issues ?: I am doing the pain city mission and 1st time round I couldn't untie the 3rd hostage then second time round couldn't sneak into truck and instead of giving me the "X" to sneak in, it gave me the...
  10. Have the same error code anyone know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have the same error code anyone know why: Anyone know why we have the error 0a11172c-5060-4c27-8eb1-57b6813c68cb