Anyone keep connecting randomly?

Discus and support Anyone keep connecting randomly? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone keep connecting randomly? Hi,it dont complete the test,it keeps stopping, where it keeps changing b14bca48-1a92-4bdb-8079-919fdba3af01 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Lykos06, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Lykos06
    Lykos06 Guest

Hi,it dont complete the test,it keeps stopping, where it keeps changing

:)

Lykos06, Mar 30, 2019
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Is your problem recent? In recent days, the same problem has happened to me. Could it be something unstable with Live?
  3. Lykos06 Win User

Very slow, like around 15 a second.
  4. Visitor tR Win User

A friend recently had the same issue for about 1 month.

S.W.I.M Called their ISP and explained situation.

ISP Informed them that they had a Fixed IP and minimal ports - ISP Changed network configuration on their end and fixed S.W.I.Ms issue.

Try calling ISP.
  5. Lykos06 Win User

Not recent at all. Its been going on for over a year.
  6. Lykos06 Win User

I’ve tried changing it, and it almost always says strict. When it’s open, though, I still get disconnected.
Thema:

1. Anyone keep connecting randomly? - Similar Threads - Anyone keep connecting

2. Can't buy anything. Keep getting this message. Help anyone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything. Keep getting this message. Help anyone?: [img] de67462d-dba0-40f0-88c6-0337ad4e4643
  3. I am having trouble with Mahjong, the tiles freeze, the timer keeps going can anyone help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble with Mahjong, the tiles freeze, the timer keeps going can anyone help: Since late last year the game has been playing up, it starts up ok, but some games the tiles freeze and sometimes it will work again and other times the timer just keeps counting for minutes on...
  4. I keep getting connection problems has anyone had that issue as well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting connection problems has anyone had that issue as well: I am getting issues connecting to Microsoft Bingo over and over or it will work then in the middle of a game it just starts loosing connections. This only happens with bingo no other applications...
  5. My party chat keeps disconnecting even though the tests say it's fine, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My party chat keeps disconnecting even though the tests say it's fine, can anyone help?: my party chat keeps disconecting and the tests keep saying that it shouldn't can anybody help me here? b85e48d9-702e-4004-9dfe-c59eaaf532e3
  6. hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?: Microsoft bingo keeps crashing I think you have to fix the problem! 783c9e04-ee67-4c71-b4f9-dd066f284531
  7. can anyone help can't chat or party keeps saying error code and sending me to the buy gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anyone help can't chat or party keeps saying error code and sending me to the buy gold ...: i have gold and still nothing????? 88ba39fd-f62d-4a56-bf5c-2291027a5e72
  8. I keep getting this error code, 0x803f8068 - does anyone know what it means?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error code, 0x803f8068 - does anyone know what it means?: Every time I try to join a server I a running on Ark I keep getting kicked out and this error number. What does this mean? a5f544dd-7d7d-47dd-872d-17a68594ce3e
  9. does anyone know why the xbox one s console keeps blacking out occassionally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know why the xbox one s console keeps blacking out occassionally?: because i'll be in the middle of a game and the screen will go black for a few seconds and then come right back on. when i'm in the middle of a serious halo match i'm winning and only by a few...
  10. I PURCHASED AN XBOX LIVE GOLD AND KEEPS SAYING ERROR, CAN ANYONE ADVISE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN XBOX LIVE GOLD AND KEEPS SAYING ERROR, CAN ANYONE ADVISE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?: I purchased an xbox live gold and keeps saying error, I contacted the store where I purchased the voucher and they told me to keep trying as xbox ones site is down but I don't think this is the...