Anyone know a fix for this just want to play some cod

Discus and support Anyone know a fix for this just want to play some cod in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/connorcovbadboy, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Anyone know a fix for this just want to play some cod

/u/connorcovbadboy, Apr 10, 2020
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

anyone know a fix for this

Delete the BF3 beta, then try.
  3. KaosBerserker Win User

at home i use HDMI at work im useing the AV cables it happens at both places too do u guys have ur game instalded to ur hard drive?
  4. aCheeseyPenguin Win User

How is your xbox connected to the TV? Are you using a HDMI cable? Or the scarts.
  5. MynameisInig0 Win User

This happens to me sometimes too, I get random color flashes. Not very often, maybe once or twice since launch. I sometimes get the lines at the top of my screen, is it because my xbox and TV is set to 1080p and the game runs at lower resolution?
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Anyone know a fix to this

Try installing the games offline.

After that try installing only the updates online (automatically)
Thema:

Anyone know a fix for this just want to play some cod

1. Anyone know a fix for this just want to play some cod - Similar Threads - Anyone fix play

2. My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix: its got these crazy artifacts going i don't know why it was working fine earli [img] er. 6c28530c-d317-4d19-a8a2-626f32e97e6c
  3. My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this

in XboX Insiders
    My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this: Please help submitted by /u/demonkiller317 [link] [comments]
  4. I can join his party but not his game. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    I can join his party but not his game. Can anyone help me fix this problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  5. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  6. Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus PC Crashing After Opening Cutscene. Anyone have a fix? (Gamepass/Xbox Beta PC): Hey Guys, Metro Exodus was running fine just a couple of days ago and then yesterday I went run the game and it kept crashing after the opening cutscene. I haven't modified any settings since the...
  7. iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it

in XboX Insiders
    iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it: [IMG] submitted by /u/TYPEDMEDAL125 [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...: [IMG] submitted by /u/k12345pe [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?: Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne? I was told yesterday that they were working on it. Can't see content. 8c7913cb-eaab-4947-a775-996a419174ca
  10. white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    white screen impossible to play solitaire games or events is anyone ever going to fix it been ...: This white screen Microsoft solitaire collection is impossible to play. solitaire games and events has been almost a week without the ability to play. Is this ever getting fixed or are we ever...