anyone know anything about this new gamertag system

Discus and support anyone know anything about this new gamertag system in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm confused about it at the moment if you need to know what I'm talking about go to https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag submitted by /u/la_ti_os... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/la_ti_os, Aug 16, 2019.

1. /u/la_ti_os
    /u/la_ti_os Guest

/u/la_ti_os, Aug 16, 2019
  2. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Cod 4 Deranked

they cant do anything about it unless you know his gamertag u can use the file complain system
  3. Nick21013 Win User

Anyone know a lot about the leveling system?

when a skill is higher and you level it up, it contributes more to your overall level. With that being said, if you are a high level and level up a high skill it will contribute more to your overall level than if you are a high level and level up a low skill.
    So to answer your question it all really depends on your level and the level of your skills.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Does anyone know anything about playable characters?

...and even then, you're still a Spartan that also just so happens to be infected by the Flood.
  5. Noble 29 Win User

Elites were confirmed long ago to be NPC's in Halo 4. Nothing has even suggested that Knights will be playable. As Bootstrap said, the only time you get to play as something that isn't a Spartan is in Flood, when you're a Flood form.
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

nope, the only time you don't play as a spartan is in flood mode, a variation of the infection playlist.
Thema:

1. anyone know anything about this new gamertag system - Similar Threads - anyone anything gamertag

2. I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone: I'm trying everything but my xbox is so slow. I can't log in or go into the settings or open any apps. Does anyone know the reason and how to fix 6c608b6d-a564-41b7-b983-be11870fe2ce
  3. Anyone get anything good in the Ultimate Sale?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone get anything good in the Ultimate Sale?: Curious to what others got as I may have overlooked something. I got Far Cry 5 for €45 and Tacoma for €10. I was thinking about Pillars of Eternity, but on the fence. €15 seems pretty good but I...
  4. Can't buy anything. Keep getting this message. Help anyone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything. Keep getting this message. Help anyone?: [img] de67462d-dba0-40f0-88c6-0337ad4e4643
  5. Anyone Seen Anything Like This? Lol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone Seen Anything Like This? Lol: Now be honest, has anyone seen anything like this before, lol? [View:[MEDIA]] 86e76149-1a57-4596-8984-77885dfaee99
  6. Why would anyone want LIMBO for free as a game on anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would anyone want LIMBO for free as a game on anything: I got a msg from xbox stating that they thank me for being an early adopter of their xbox one and that I get this free game for it now I ask you if they are so thankful why did they give me a game...
  7. Purchased and downloaded movie won't play, gives code - 0xc101ab66, anyone know anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased and downloaded movie won't play, gives code - 0xc101ab66, anyone know anything?: Someone please let me know if you have come across this code and know what to do about it. Purchased Muana and now it won't play but instead gives me this code and says to check support. Can't...
  8. Is there anyone who knows anything about not being able to reset their account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone who knows anything about not being able to reset their account?: basically Xbox is telling me I have to start a new account since they can't verify that I'm me. So now I have to start a new account? Lose my gamerscore and start over? Even though the information...
  9. Virtual Reality for Xbox one? PlayStation has it, anyone heard anything for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual Reality for Xbox one? PlayStation has it, anyone heard anything for Xbox?: Just wondering if Xbox has announced anything for VR to combat sonys PS4 VR, I tried out the PS4 VR at the mall and was quite amazed at what it was like, eve Valkyrie was utmost impressive, why...
  10. Has Anyone Heard Anything Back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Anyone Heard Anything Back: About the issues with the headsets ? I miss being able to talk to people while I game. :( c4725eff-0459-4a87-bf33-c396baeeb1a8