Anyone know how to get a repair status?

Discus and support Anyone know how to get a repair status? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my 360 in on May 3rd. The estimate from MS was that I'd get it back between the 19th and the 26th. It's now the 31st and it still says "Status:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by King Taco 23, May 31, 2014.

1. King Taco 23
    King Taco 23 Guest

I sent my 360 in on May 3rd. The estimate from MS was that I'd get it back between the 19th and the 26th. It's now the 31st and it still says "Status: Service center is processing the order ". Anyone know how long it actually takes or how to get a
    more detailed status? Or why it takes almost a month to put a refurb in a box?

Thanks

:)

King Taco 23, May 31, 2014
  2. Xbox one repair status

Does anyone know how long it takes for your repair status of a console to be updated?

player360gamer, May 31, 2014
  3. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest
    Anyone know how to get this gamerpic?

Found it.
    Click

The Cthulhu, May 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, May 31, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Can I ask, Did you see it on the forums or online?

-

If it was on the forums do this, mouse over i.e put your cursor on the gamerpic and a litle box will appear telling you what game the pic is from.
  7. The Cthulhu Win User

8. Daft Badger Win User
  9. DBurleson Win User

Anyone know how too get the hammer?

you need to download the collectors edition dlc.
Thema:

1. Anyone know how to get a repair status? - Similar Threads - Anyone repair status

2. Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having network issues after this latest update?: I’m having issues connecting to things such as: -Fallout 4 Creation Club. Says can’t connect to Bethesda servers. -Party Chat. Once I get invited and accept I get a “party encountered an error...
  3. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?: As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround? submitted by /u/xSicParvisMagna [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have...
  6. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...
  7. Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can take to repair Original Xbox console?: Does anyone know where or how to repair my original xbox console? I want to try playing some of my original xbox games. But it says it won't read disc. It's been a long time, that I've use my...
  8. Anyone know how much a water damage XB1 repair costs??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how much a water damage XB1 repair costs??: My son has spilt a drink on his desk, his xbox one was off at the time. We picked it up and some ran out so it got in there. Left it dry out about 5 days then tried it, but still wont turn on so...
  9. Anyone else had shocking service RE: XBOne disc drive / repair centre.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else had shocking service RE: XBOne disc drive / repair centre.: Getting really fed up now as Microsoft simply just don't seem to care! and wondering if anyone on here can offer some advice!? So, it begins..... Start of Jan disc drive dies a death, no major...
  10. Has anyone done the advanced exchange repair on their xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone done the advanced exchange repair on their xbox one?: My XB1 just went belly up and I did the advanced exchange repair option and I was just curious how many days it would take for me to receive my system once they shipped it....