Anyone know how too get the hammer?

Discus and support Anyone know how too get the hammer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is listed in the weapons as "special collectors edition" d9bdaf12-719f-4271-aea3-3be29aeba0ab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EuLoGy617, Jan 27, 2014.

1. EuLoGy617
    EuLoGy617 Guest

It is listed in the weapons as "special collectors edition"

:)

EuLoGy617, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Anyone know how much 4000MSP changes too?

Was looking to get Battlefield 4 Premium which is £40, so was thinking of either getting a £50 card so I'd have some left over, or a 4000MSP card which is a bit cheaper. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what the 4000MSP changes too as real currency
    now?

PlatinumSpectre, Jan 27, 2014
  3. duvadan
    duvadan Guest
    Anyone know how much 4000MSP changes too?

I am doing X1and I believe platinum is as well if I recall him playing it while I've been on.

duvadan, Jan 27, 2014
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

you need to download the collectors edition dlc.

DBurleson, Jan 27, 2014
  5. DBurleson Win User

you need to download the collectors edition dlc.
  6. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Anyone know how to get this gamerpic?

Can I ask, Did you see it on the forums or online?

-

If it was on the forums do this, mouse over i.e put your cursor on the gamerpic and a litle box will appear telling you what game the pic is from.
  7. The Cthulhu Win User

Anyone know how to get this gamerpic?

8. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Thought so. Can get £50 Xbox credit from CDkeys for £44 and then add a 5% voucher on top of that so it's just under £42. Just thought it might be best to check beforehand. Cheers fella!
  9. duvadan Win User

I am doing X1and I believe platinum is as well if I recall him playing it while I've been on.
Thema:

1. Anyone know how too get the hammer? - Similar Threads - Anyone too hammer

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...
  4. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c
  5. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  6. anyone know anything about this new gamertag system

in XboX Insiders
    anyone know anything about this new gamertag system: I'm confused about it at the moment if you need to know what I'm talking about go to https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag submitted by /u/la_ti_os [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?: It often just skips down to spacebar when I press down on the analog stick skipping a row. I have not tried it on a non-Xbox insider console. submitted by /u/YouAreSalty [link] [comments]
  8. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  9. anyone getting this too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone getting this too?: The update is great IMO, as we actually get to customize our superflat worlds now (btw don't make a full TNT world lol) among other things, but this cropped up for me recently: when doing anything...
  10. if anyone would be kind enough to invite me too the preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if anyone would be kind enough to invite me too the preview program: i've been looking for new friends and anyone who can invite me to the preview program that'd be awesome. my first time posting on here so idk if this is gonna work or not but it cant hurt. I've...