Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone

Discus and support Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to know if I can I have it downloaded on my xbox submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrxzil, Feb 25, 2020.

1. /u/mrxzil
    /u/mrxzil Guest

I want to know if I can I have it downloaded on my xbox

submitted by /u/mrxzil
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrxzil, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

Glad I Waited

Can anyone remember back in the Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 days, that Treyarch were seen as the Call of Duty development b-team, now, in my opinion, IW are lagging behind and Treyarch have become the best developers out of the two!
  3. W1D0W oUGSo Win User

What is the best Call Of Duty???

The first COD i played was modern warfare, this IMHO is by far the best. Probably due to it being my first and i am more in favor of the modern warfare setting
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Mods

Hi, Load AnGel, I take it you are refering to the infection mode in modern warfare. I'm not exactly sure what your question is but I would assume anyone can create a game of infection. Never played it myself sorry so I know little about it.
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Small Add-on For Next Xbox Live Update Idea.

God yes Becons need to die in a fire.

-

______ is online and wants friends to play Modern Warfare 3!

______ is playing Modern Warfare 3.

______ is online again afterthought downloading an update!

______ is playing Modern Warfare 3.

-

I DON'T GIVE A ***!
  6. JayDelgado Win User

merry christmas

I got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, now I can play with my friends from other platforms
Thema:

1. Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone - Similar Threads - Anyone play modern

2. Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone played Untitled Goose Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone played Untitled Goose Game?: A few days ago I was really bored and was looking through the store when I saw Untitled Goose Game. I watched a few videos and them played it myself. I had some funny hours with that game. Anyone...
  4. Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...: I have an Xbox one and thought it was my controller knowing I have had it for a while so I bought a new one. Well, it turns out that one has the same issue. Two weeks ago I bought a brand new Xbox...
  5. Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?: Sounds like fun. Wish I'd played it on my 360. 3963f246-72ed-47a0-920c-5d6027646a77
  6. Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?: Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9 and it also includes Conquerers of Atlas, a...
  7. Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends: Looking for 2 people for WWz 3d6ceea5-3847-43a0-ab2f-c1cce4a34dcf
  8. Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?: Thanks to the Ambassador team I was given this game for the "Help Your Way To Games" mission and I've been having a blast with it. I love eldritch horror and we don't see enough of it in games in...
  9. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  10. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...