Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask...

Discus and support Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Finally worked out ya used to be able to install rlcraft with file explorer, and it's leaving a bitter after taste in my mouth I just want to mod my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silver winged ranger, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask...

Finally worked out ya used to be able to install rlcraft with file explorer, and it's leaving a bitter after taste in my mouth I just want to mod my minecraft without having to pay step prices for a heavily moderated store front.

:)

Silver winged ranger, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask for it back?

It was removed due to limited usage. It may have also been removed due to people using it to mod things like Minecraft which is not allowed on the console.

For any sort of feedback or suggestions for features on the console, you would need to post at https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask for it back?

4. Cokney Charmer Win User

A note to Microsoft

It was more about the reply to the tweet asking him "what about those in rural areas who may not have high speed internet" to which he replied "I wouldnt live there, why would anyone want to live there" (or words to that effect)

-

That is more the reason why he was removed/pushed/asked to leave or he just quit
  5. Lazerwave06 Win User

File Explorer on Xbox One

File Exployer isn't in Ready to Install and looks to have been removed from the store. VLC doesn't let me view local storage, the Files&folders app let's me partially do that, but I'm no longer able to access previous downloads from IE that were saved to
    default local storage.

IE now only lets me save to Onedrive. I'm unable to save to default local storage or to an external device.

The changes happened after a systems update took place.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Unable to register console for preview program

The only way I know to have the console removed from the preview, would be to have the account that was associated with it, ask to be removed. I am not certain if there is any other way to have the console removed from the preview.
Thema:

Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask...

1. Anyone know the full story on why file exployer was removed and any way to effectively ask... - Similar Threads - Anyone full story

2. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...
  3. Anyone in Preview having COD:MW problems

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in Preview having COD:MW problems: Since the update last night I've been unable to play MP CoD: MW. Keeps telling me I need to install the MP pack, which I've done. I've also uninstalled / reinstalled the game and the same thing...
  4. (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...

in XboX Insiders
    (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...: a lot of times while im trying to type out words, multiple or the same letters will be typed even though i only pressed that letter once. ex if im trying to type "wanna party?" then it'll end up...
  5. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  7. Does anyone know how many levels in Spider Grandmaster?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how many levels in Spider Grandmaster?: I'm at 280 with no end in site. 1b0d8088-a02d-4045-a407-a91c4adde258
  8. Anyone getting full games on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone getting full games on Xbox one?: i woke up and have nba2k15 in my game queue and I didnt purchase it. Anyone else getting this luck?? :) 757a86d2-e328-4512-8d97-4cb41145857a
  9. Sunset Overdrive full game code: anyone interested?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive full game code: anyone interested?: Good morning everyone! :) I bought my new Xbox One, the Sunset Overdrive bundle, but only bought that bundle for the actual white console (to match my white PS4)... So I was wondering if someone...
  10. I got charged full price for the lara croft free game in may... can anyone help me with this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged full price for the lara croft free game in may... can anyone help me with this ...: I got charged full price for the lara croft free game in may... can anyone help me with this please. Thanks cc5fe3ab-ffbd-479a-82b7-678a0c2dc149