Anyone know what these arrows mean?

Discus and support Anyone know what these arrows mean? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello guys, new series x owner here, let me ask you all a question" What this icon i the lower right Conner means?? This games are in an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pablo, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Pablo
    Pablo Guest

Anyone know what these arrows mean? [​IMG]

Hello guys, new series x owner here, let me ask you all a question"

What this icon i the lower right Conner means?? This games are in an external USB drive and they run fine from the external drive......Those are enhanced games but they do not have any issue... do they have to be move to the internal drive in order to work
    as enhanced???

Thanks in advance

:)

Pablo, Jan 12, 2021
  2. dup052ef5b7-25f5-427 Win User

running low on arrows...

The only arrows that you can make are Glass Arrows. You need: 2 Leather Strips, 2 Refined Malachites, and 2 Refined Moonstones. I'm not sure how many you get out of that recipe. It's just what the guide says. I think it's kinda weird that you can only make
    Glass Arrows. Can anyone else confirm that you can make other types of arrows?
  3. DarthLama Win User

Infinite any arrow you choose

[quote user="Waya13"]

I know how to get infinite of any arrow. You need some skill in pickpocket and to be in the thief’s guild. Steal all the arrows from anyone who shoots arrows at the targets and place one arrow in their inventory you wish to have many of. They will shoot
    the only arrow in their inventory and will have a infinite amount even when you any see one arrow in their inventory. This is not a cheat and not hacking anything. You’re just using your pickpocket skill as an advantage. It’s like the thing where you get the
    arrows from the guards but you get to choose what arrow you get. And like the guards, there free arrows with no crime in take them. You may even be able to do the same with the city guards but you get twice as many because there are two people that shoot at
    the same time in the thief's guild. One in the main hall and one in the practice room. You may not be able to find a lot of the best arrows in the game.This will help.

[/quote]

That's brilliant! Thanks for the tip.
  4. cfos Win User

Faster Speechcraft *Possible Spoilers*

Re: iron arrows: you can sell them once your skill level is high enough. Sorry, I don't know what specific level it is, but eventually you reach it and you can sell them, forsworn arrows, the ancient dragur arrows, etc.
  5. Deathnad Win User

Pricing, anyone know what they

Jay 2099, seems like you are at least somewhat familiar with other MMOs like WoW, there will be no offline mode available as all characters and items will reside on their server that you connect to with your client. Even Titanfall is pretty much this way
    also. I see this being more the norm as we go into the future with larger games and explorational worlds.

As for the monthly cost, when you break it down to how much content is going to be available MMOs are usually pretty cheap. Take your average shooter which has at best a 10 hour campaign then online pvp. With the MMO you are probably looking at somewhere
    in the 200-400 hour range of PvE content/world exploration and you usually have dungeon exploration and PvP on top of that. So normal $59.99 (us) game plus $24.99 DLC package which usually only adds more PvP maps = $85 / 10 = $8.50/hr of game play. Take $59.99
    + ~$150 (year subscription) = $210 / 300 = $.70/hr of game play. You can't just go apples to apples on the comparison it doesn't work. I really wish the industry would change the pricing model so that a "true" value could be attached to titles. Games like
    Skyrim or Fallout that have easily 100+ hours of gameplay are far more valuable than games with 10 yet all are the same price. I've made this argument before, hope there are others out there who agree and will voice their opinion also.
  6. Adrian J 1981 Win User

Pricing, anyone know what they

Not only do I have to maintain my Xbox Live GOLD status, but I also have to purchase the game, then maintain a subscription to play for a game I've purchased? This is worse than pay to play. Looks like I'll be sticking to good ole Skyrim.
Thema:

1. Anyone know what these arrows mean? - Similar Threads - Anyone arrows mean

2. Anyone know why one gamertags data on a game would over take data on my main gamertag ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know why one gamertags data on a game would over take data on my main gamertag ?: My 3rd gamertags stats on ace combat 7 have completely replaced themselves on my first gamertag and im not sure why it happened or how to fix it. My xbox series x is not allowing me to assign to...
  3. Does anyone know any games that give a lot of achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know any games that give a lot of achievements?: I am looking for a way to get a higher gamerscore but I am not as good as a gamer as other people are. Some people have reached a million gamerpoints, I have seen some who are lucky to have even a...
  4. Anyone else's xbox still not downloading on standby

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's xbox still not downloading on standby: Recent notes say this was fixed my xbox still tells me I need to install the game go to install even though was queued and its updating from point I left it when it was powered on and even running...
  5. anyone know when ray tracing will come out for minecraft for the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone know when ray tracing will come out for minecraft for the series x?: saw an austin evans video where he was playing minecraft with ray tracing as a tech demo. any chance it’ll release soon? submitted by /u/joeyac10 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how much it costs for Microsoft to run and manage their Xbox servers?: I'm looking for something specific, so like a percentage of how much Microsoft makes, a specific amount, something along those lines. Keep in mind I said specific....
  7. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  8. Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have the issue of manage game updates tab not working?: I’m on the alpha skip ahead and it’s been an issue for weeks now, I have keep my games and apps updated turned off and I never have any updates in this tab... the only way I can update a game is...
  9. Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having an issue on the Series X where their controller will lose...: Been experiencing this recently where the controller will disconnect from the console, and the only resolution is a hard restart of the console. Which resolves the issue Anyone else experiencing...
  10. Does anyone have an idea what this dual arrow symbol means?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an idea what this dual arrow symbol means?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kahsearofficial [link] [comments]