Anyone know when the next public xbox OS update will be available?

Discus and support Anyone know when the next public xbox OS update will be available? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, this week my Xbox One S turned off in a recent update and now starts with error E106 00000009 800079992. I can't restore to factory defaults,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/trpnss, Nov 25, 2021.

1. /u/trpnss
    /u/trpnss Guest

Hi guys, this week my Xbox One S turned off in a recent update and now starts with error E106 00000009 800079992.

I can't restore to factory defaults, shows the same error after restart with "preparing console" stoping at 7%.

Offiline system update following the steps on xbox website with OSU1 file also dont work and shows error E101 00000504 8B050041 instantly. I'm on a Xbox Insider Delta Ring OS Version 2220000.2992.amd64fre.xb_ftl_2111co211116-2200

I think the only way to fixit is when the next public OS update be avaible, but when this will happen?

Anyone know when the next public xbox OS update will be available? or somehow download the preview of Xbox Insider OSU? I'm stuck on this Anyone know when the next public xbox OS update will be available? :(

submitted by /u/trpnss
    [link] [comments]

/u/trpnss, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Backwards compatibility

Hello everyone :)

Does anyone know when this OS Update is going to be released?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

3. ChanKF112 Win User

Xbox One Startup Error

So its possible to update a insider beta os with a newer public release osu right?
  4. smileskybird Win User

Anyone know when the Party Chat will improve with the next update?

That's the right word for it! Xbox 1's UI looks kind , too grown up, too Windows 8. Even 5-10 year olds can easily understand the 360 UI and start participate and manage parties. It's familiar. When X1 first came out I thought I was reading a UI that was
    meant for someone in their 30s or 40s those kind of peps. I don't hate it, and things have improved. I just find the 360 familiar. No matter if you have ADSL Broadband or Fibre, which ever country you're from that has XBL, no matter if you have strict or open
    nat. 360 wins when it comes to the interface, but Xbox 1 wins since it has better cyrstal clear like, audio codec. Usually on 360 an only way to get crystal clear like audio communications is the XBL Party feature or Private Chat.
  5. Harrissment Win User

Party chat is fine here :/ only had problems when the xbox one first came out but ms fixed that pretty quick.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

I think the UI should suit the user not the box, nothing wrong with adding more options when they have a little more time IMO, something a little less professional might suit a different type of audience maybe....
Thema:

1. Anyone know when the next public xbox OS update will be available? - Similar Threads - Anyone next public

2. Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having an issue with the original Xbox not automatically applying updates?: For the past few weeks I have had multiple updates to my console and every time I have to apply the updates manually. This is despite having my console set to update automatically. It is set to...
  3. Does anyone else's next gen games audio go robotic still?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's next gen games audio go robotic still?: Most of my next gen games don't cut out but Madden goes robotic and Fortnite sometimes goes robotic. Does anyone else experience this? And if not does anyone have any suggestions to fix it?...
  4. Does anyone know when is going to be the next restock for xbox series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when is going to be the next restock for xbox series X/S?: Or at least if there is any plan for trying to restock it this on December 08c625c1-4fd0-4c30-ba15-483722925c3c
  5. Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?: [IMG] submitted by /u/REEKID52196 [link] [comments]
  6. XCOM 2 Next week! Anyone picking it up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCOM 2 Next week! Anyone picking it up?: Well unless it's been delayed but on Xbox Store it still says next week. I loved the XCOM games up to yet and preordered this as soon as it was available to do so. Anyone else grabbing it?...
  7. Not sure what to do next, need some help if anyone has some advice, thanks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure what to do next, need some help if anyone has some advice, thanks!: where to start.... So last night I was sending a payment on my paypal account and I noticed 3 charges from Microsoft and was alarmed immediately as I did not make any purchases to them. I...
  8. Anyone Else [GTA V Next Gen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone Else [GTA V Next Gen]: As you know when you bought the SE or CE edition of GTA V (360/PS3) you get the hammer as a bonus weapon. I bought the regular edition for XBOX 360 last year, so I never got the hammer. But after...
  9. Anyone know when the Party Chat will improve with the next update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know when the Party Chat will improve with the next update?: I can no longer go into a party and it not crash, theres no point in me starting a party because other people just get fed up of endlessly hitting the go to game chat > go to party chat and after...
  10. Anyone else think "next Gen" is Mehh

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else think "next Gen" is Mehh: My "next gen" story reads like this.. brought XB1 on release, it had a few problems which I wasn't happy with so I sold it, I brought a PS4 and felt the Xbox gamer inside of me saying its the...