Anyone need help ranking up or some new friends?

Discus and support Anyone need help ranking up or some new friends? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello gamer guys and gals,I'm here to let you all know that if you need Rp and Cash,Send me a message saying that you are low on Cash,Rp or just want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Im Jelly Man, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Im Jelly Man
    Im Jelly Man Guest

Hello gamer guys and gals,I'm here to let you all know that if you need Rp and Cash,Send me a message saying that you are low on Cash,Rp or just want someone to hang out with in free roam,and I will set that up.I'd prefer that
    you have a headset for fast communication and if you want some clan mates that are mature(18+) go to www.toxbclan.com and apply for fun times.Alright,take it easy now.Bye.Anyone need help ranking up or some new friends? ;)

:)

Im Jelly Man, Apr 16, 2014
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Killer Instinct: Season 3

Anyone fancy helping me with getting some wins on ranked matches ???

Member 79251, Apr 16, 2014
  3. Avos
    Avos Guest
    New, And need some help!

my xbox is actually from Italy. It has said a few things about MTU... I don't know if there is something where I need to change regions or what...

4. brandiesel1 Win User

Anyone need some Help?

^^ It's Lost Izalith. The good thing about that boss is when you destroy the glowing orb thing on either side, they don't respawn if you die. Once they are dead, he only takes one hit to kill.
  5. o Kuragari o Win User

Anyone need some Help?

yeah i got one of those glowing orbs down, but i can't seem to get to the other one fast enough before he knocks me down the hole or kills me, i could play decoy if i had someone to take out the other orb.

i dont ever see any summon signs down on this map, i'm probley not in the average lvl for around there or something
  6. o Kuragari o Win User

Anyone need some Help?

i'm lvl 99 knight and could use a hand with the boss in i think it's Izalith Ruins, the big tree guy, i know what to do jus am having a really hard time doing it by myself lol

add me anytime
  7. PowerMacAttack Win User

WHY?!

They are new players obviously ( rank 5 and the split screener was rank 3 ) so maybe they just needed some help. Did you guys communicate? The multi-team games are tough if you are playing with randoms and not friends. Not an issue of the game type, just
    that you are not part of a team in my opinion. Party up and win!
  8. cris e leosantos Win User

Myvip rank

How do i know what myvip rank stars iam and do i move up ..cant find anything. That explains the ranks? What rank im in and how to move up?? Need a table of content! Some 1 help me
    Leo
Thema:

1. Anyone need help ranking up or some new friends? - Similar Threads - Anyone need help

2. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  3. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  4. anyone need help im here if you need me,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone need help im here if you need me,: need any help playing this game just give me shout , gt xKILLBILLx1975x... 6258a7e3-e1fc-4864-ad9c-25ee4cd43d3a
  5. Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...: cant unlock book worm even though done everything needed for it can anyone help please? 7397546c-2112-4786-bed5-357990cf34e6
  6. If anyone needs help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help: If anyone needs help to understand the game or any support with certain missions or any questions please feel free to contact me 9a53cf1b-a47a-4af8-b4b8-0c651944e3be
  7. Not sure what to do next, need some help if anyone has some advice, thanks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure what to do next, need some help if anyone has some advice, thanks!: where to start.... So last night I was sending a payment on my paypal account and I noticed 3 charges from Microsoft and was alarmed immediately as I did not make any purchases to them. I...
  8. Anyone need help on Error Code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone need help on Error Code?: If anyone needs any help with their xbox and you have an Error Code or any other problem let me know an I'd be glad to help! 1e654dd1-9d81-428f-8f8f-2fa3c053af4d
  9. Anyone from Enforcement please don't hesitate to send me a PM or respond, in dire need of help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone from Enforcement please don't hesitate to send me a PM or respond, in dire need of help.: Currently facing a permanent ban for something i don't completely understand, This has now happened on more than 1 occasion as i seem to receive 2 bans for the price of 1. Previously i have been...
  10. Anyone on the New Xbox Preview Experience.??....Help needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone on the New Xbox Preview Experience.??....Help needed.: Hey all, I recently changed My registration to the New Xbox Preview Experience,All 79 of My games work except one "OverWatch",I was able to play OverWatch for weeks until I went to play it this...