Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

Discus and support Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/backsspace77, Oct 11, 2019 at 12:02 AM.

1. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

/u/backsspace77, Oct 11, 2019 at 12:02 AM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

Hi there,

Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. [...]

Things that are relevant:

[...]

I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead preview ring.

[...]

To emphasise; this is a new problem. I've streamed hundreds of hours of gaming with this exact set up and as far as I can tell nothing has changed from my perspective. Unless there had been an update to either the app or the Xbox?
    Since you say you are in Alpha Skip Ahead, and that issue happened just now, please file feedback via the Xbox Insider App, and check the

Xbox Insider Reddit
    if others have similar issues.

It might be an issue introduced in a Skip Ahead version. So please inform the team of your issue via the Feedback option and through the Insider Reddit.

EDIT: It seems that other
    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Users have the same issue
    . So it's not an issue with your setup, but a bug that was introduced in this Alpha/Skip Ahead.

You'll just have to wait until that issue gets resolved, and remember to file feedback!
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

5. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

1. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead - Similar Threads - Anyone notice streaming

2. Anyone notice this edge issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice this edge issue?: I've had for the longest time this issue with edge that whenever you initially click something that takes you to edge it first reloads whatever tab you originally had open and won't actually load...
  3. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  5. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  6. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...
  7. Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?: I've just recently got Assassin's Creed Unity as a digital download. The game sound is very off and low quality. Footsteps, combat sounds, dialogue, and everything else. A bit difficult to...
  8. So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler): I went back to pick up some missed collectibles after finishing the game. When you first break into the pool, you rewind time and then watch a mural get painted. I checked, it is indeed future...
  9. anyone noticed how

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone noticed how: achievements have seemed to have been pushed back and forgot about with the xbox one ? ide like it back myself as for me makes it bit more interesting 82d79cb8-f169-4653-bb93-fa61efd15558
  10. anyone notices the surface remains warm even after turining off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone notices the surface remains warm even after turining off?: Kinect is not on, and even after hours being off, the surface ( vent side ) still feels warm. i can understand if there is anything to be "stand by" when the kinect is not activated. i am just...