Anyone notice this edge issue?

Discus and support Anyone notice this edge issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've had for the longest time this issue with edge that whenever you initially click something that takes you to edge it first reloads whatever tab you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XA_ProgramRAM, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Anyone notice this edge issue?

I've had for the longest time this issue with edge that whenever you initially click something that takes you to edge it first reloads whatever tab you originally had open and won't actually load your requested link until you click it a second time after edge has loaded.

Example, so when edge actually booted up after a rewards quest took me to it edge just reloaded an old tab I had previously opened so I had to open the app a second time to actually get edge to load up the correct page, same thing would happen back when elite dangerous still had the cosmetic shop on it's website I would always have to click the link a second time after edge reloaded whatever old link it had.

Side note I'm reporting this here because I keep getting stuck on "Gathering diagnostic data" under the report a problem so reports are out the window for me for the time being

submitted by /u/XA_ProgramRAM
    [link] [comments]

/u/XA_ProgramRAM, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Buick350X Win User

Anyone notice...

the servers did a hard crash yesterday in the afternoon for a while, id suspect its because everyone just got out of school for summer vacation in the last weeks, meaning millions n millions of extra kids now playing during the day time. More so if its
    hot out.
  3. Darth Arbys Win User

Anyone notice...

What else is new....every CoD game will be laggy at some point or another, it's something that just happens
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Anyone notice this?

But what if, as part of our gainful employment we're required to "do some research" and we come here to post what's on our mind independent of "research" because we're tired of doing research and doing research here profits us nothing? Or, what if we've
    not the capacity to conduct proper "research"? What then? What if we just want to "search" and not "re-search"?

You know, as a result of this thread I've conducted a bit of "research" myself.

Here's
    the results of my due diligence. Oddly enough, in none of those links did I find Nicoyo505's name. Crazy, right?

At any rate,
    here's
    some "research" I feel confident some could benefit from.
  5. Clean Roach Win User

Anyone notice this?

Lax do some research before you post...Nothing is done here "causally"
  6. BazementGremlin Win User

Anyone notice...

[quote user="Darth Arbys"]What else is new....every CoD game will be laggy at some point or another, it's something that just happens[/quote]For about 95% of the CoD community, yes. But what about the rest who never seem to have that issue? What are they
    doing different that it doesn't affect them? People going 100 kills and 5 deaths every match they play and people like the majority of this forum getting the bad end of the deal like ToG, and myself!
Thema:

Anyone notice this edge issue?

1. Anyone notice this edge issue? - Similar Threads - Anyone notice edge

2. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  5. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  6. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...
  7. Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?: I've just recently got Assassin's Creed Unity as a digital download. The game sound is very off and low quality. Footsteps, combat sounds, dialogue, and everything else. A bit difficult to...
  8. So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler): I went back to pick up some missed collectibles after finishing the game. When you first break into the pool, you rewind time and then watch a mural get painted. I checked, it is indeed future...
  9. anyone noticed how

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone noticed how: achievements have seemed to have been pushed back and forgot about with the xbox one ? ide like it back myself as for me makes it bit more interesting 82d79cb8-f169-4653-bb93-fa61efd15558
  10. anyone notices the surface remains warm even after turining off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone notices the surface remains warm even after turining off?: Kinect is not on, and even after hours being off, the surface ( vent side ) still feels warm. i can understand if there is anything to be "stand by" when the kinect is not activated. i am just...