anyone noticed how

Discus and support anyone noticed how in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; achievements have seemed to have been pushed back and forgot about with the xbox one ? ide like it back myself as for me makes it bit more interesting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDarkSide69, Jun 4, 2014.

1. anyone noticed how

achievements have seemed to have been pushed back and forgot about with the xbox one ? ide like it back myself as for me makes it bit more interesting

:)

TheDarkSide69, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    has anyone noticed this?

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]So, that initial spinning is new anti-piracy measures?[/quote]

Yes, this is correct. It is due in part to the new Anti-Piracy Format on the Disc itself and "how" the Xbox 360 reads the Disc.

I'm sorry for those of you who did not participate in the Preview program but this what brought up many times.

Elohmn, Jun 4, 2014
  3. has anyone noticed this?

Yeah I found that out after installing, deleting and re-installing all three of Rage's discs- about three times lol.

So, that initial spinning is new anti-piracy measures?

BlackSilverAce, Jun 4, 2014
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

anyone noticed how

Guessing you mean nothing different about them/interest in them is less compared to when they first arrived? they work the same on XB1 as the 360

R1CH5TER, Jun 4, 2014
  5. I think I know what the OP means.

I'd stop playing a game with teh 360 and go look up the achievent I just popped but it's so long winded on the One if you hit the X when given a change during game to actually view what you got.

I just think The One dashb is still in it's infancy and hopefully will get better over time.

XBox Snap Achievements (SORRY NO CAN DO). If we could snap cheevos it would be better

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Jun 4, 2014
  6. I agree way to long winded to see what achievements you get,

Flaming Pingu, Jun 4, 2014
  7. Yeah they could do with adding a shortcut or a hovering screen rather like on the 360 Guide. I tend not to look until I want to see what I have left to do.

Mark Sherwood, Jun 4, 2014
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

anyone noticed how

How is it long winded to say the voice command which has recently been added and be taken straight to the cheevo? then say the voice command to go back to the game. Seems remarkably simple to me.

John Dowding, Jun 5, 2014
  9. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    It is simple but Achievements are a bit of a gaggle now.

They felt they had to keep them or people would cry and probably cry loud but really they should have started fresh with the One with a fresh Gamerscore count.

Azrael008uk, Jun 5, 2014
  10. if your an achievement hunter its very long winded as you have to keep stopping then go to the achievements page wait for that to load then go bk to game ,i prefer it how it was a little bar pops up if you want to see it you hold the button if not dont

TheDarkSide69, Jun 5, 2014
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Sorry you have lost me, you do get an Cheevo unlocked notification bar, and you have the option to either a) hold the guide button to open the achievement or b) say the voice command to open the achievement. What is long winded about this function?

12. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    And I would have thought and "achievement hunter" would prefer the new style which gives you a nice progression bar under each one if its applicable so you can see your progress towards popping that sucka!

13. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

anyone noticed how

Ooh, he's got you there.

That "Achievement Progression Bar" is particularly fetching.

Azrael008uk, Jun 5, 2014
  14. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    I'm with Genchy - I don't understand the problem, unless your playing offline?

Achievement tiles/pics are better

Also, we get the added 'Challenge' achievements

neilhorgan, Jun 5, 2014
  15. the dude1978
    the dude1978 Guest
    it will only be long winded to the newcomers who buy the kinect-less system.also if you have the achievements tab pinned its just a press of the xbox button (if youre in a game) press the left bumperand go to achievements.quick and easy.

the dude1978, Jun 8, 2014
Thema:

anyone noticed how

1. anyone noticed how - Similar Threads - anyone noticed

2. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  3. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone notice this edge issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice this edge issue?: I've had for the longest time this issue with edge that whenever you initially click something that takes you to edge it first reloads whatever tab you originally had open and won't actually load...
  5. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  7. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...
  8. Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else notice the difference in play in back to back games on PVZ Team Vanquish?: I've been playing PVZ Team Vanquish for the last 5 months and I've gotten decent enough. What I've noticed recently is that I'll have a normal game, maybe die 1-2 times with 8-10 kills and the...
  9. Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?: I've just recently got Assassin's Creed Unity as a digital download. The game sound is very off and low quality. Footsteps, combat sounds, dialogue, and everything else. A bit difficult to...
  10. So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So did anyone notice... (Slight Spoiler): I went back to pick up some missed collectibles after finishing the game. When you first break into the pool, you rewind time and then watch a mural get painted. I checked, it is indeed future...