Anyone still in their mommy's basement playing Xbox one?

Discus and support Anyone still in their mommy's basement playing Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Because you need to do something with your pizza puff eatin , no life , mouth breathin , no girlfriend having, no job having self... You know who you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YO WHO IS DAT, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Anyone still in their mommy's basement playing Xbox one?

Because you need to do something with your pizza puff eatin , no life , mouth breathin , no girlfriend having, no job having self... You know who you are... Now let's see who actually responses to this

:)

YO WHO IS DAT, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Epixtactic
    Epixtactic Guest
    Hacker and DDoser?

Ohh nooo their gonna get mad if you engage. Tell them to get a life, take a shower and get out of mommy's basement. Its wrong for you to be afraid of someone shutting off your internet. I must say, DNE doesn't apply to you here. It's only their fault
    for disrupting your service. Do Not Engage is usually applied to screaming drunks in public who might actually harm you with little provocation.

Epixtactic, Mar 15, 2014
  3. What the 29th ranked player on the FFA leaderboards had to say to me.

there will always be some super cool 13 yr old playing in their mom's basement who needs their stats to feel big in the pants

Official Mitch, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

I lived with my mom for years during adult age, b/c she had cancer and I had to help her around the house.

People have different lives and reasons why they are in the situation they are in.

You must have gotten picked on a lot when you were a kid and now you want to express your frustration. I feel sorry for you.

We love you...come here...lemme give you a hug.

Wiggs, Mar 15, 2014
Thema:

1. Anyone still in their mommy's basement playing Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Anyone still mommy's

2. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...: It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the...
  3. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...
  4. Anyone still playing RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing RDR2?: I'm still finding new stuff after spending 10 days in game time. I'm hoping to get to 100% soon. I think I'm near the end of Chapter 4 on my 2nd playthrough. Anyone else in a similar situation?...
  5. Is anyone still playing evolve?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone still playing evolve?: I've been trying to play evolve online but can't seem to find anyone. Am I alone on there or are there still people playing? 77ac9c1b-5cb0-4d62-856d-641f285a377c
  6. Anyone still play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still play?: Looking to play diablo again. Would love to find some others. I tried community hubs but yet to get response! 9ccde7e8-7d7c-404d-89f3-aae45ad962f0
  7. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?: Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so far said they were discontinued and that...
  8. Communication Bann is Over but I still can't talk to anyone...HELP!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Bann is Over but I still can't talk to anyone...HELP!!!!!: I was banned 2 weeks ago for communication. I have now served that suspension but unfortunately I still cannot talk to anyone. XBOX SUPPORT HELP!!!! This is ridiculous!...
  9. COMMUNICATION BAN OVER BUT I STILL CANT CHAT OR MESSAGE ANYONE AT ALL! PLEASE HELP ME!

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMMUNICATION BAN OVER BUT I STILL CANT CHAT OR MESSAGE ANYONE AT ALL! PLEASE HELP ME!: MY COMMUNICATION BAN WAS LIFTED ON 10-30-17.. BUT CANT CHAT OR MESSAGE ANYONE AT ALL. WHEN I JOIN PARTY I CAN HEAR MY FRIENDS BUT THEY CANT HEAR ME. THE LIGHT DOESNT LIGHT UP WHEN I TALK WHAT SO...
  10. Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone: So on October 13th, I was given a 2 week communication ban so I just waited and 2 days later I receive a ban for abuse which is just an extra 2 days to my communication ban. I’ve served the time...