Anyone still play?

Discus and support Anyone still play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if you still play this game add me need more friends who play 8ab6faf4-5d76-4d61-997c-a7f37bf5e3bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX ToRMeNT x, Apr 25, 2015.

1. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest

Anyone still play?

if you still play this game add me need more friends who play

:)

xX ToRMeNT x, Apr 25, 2015
  2. Shadowhowl69
    Shadowhowl69 Guest
    anyone still play?

Hey anyone that still plays fable 2 im actually looking for someone to play online with to get rid of my boredom message me Anyone still play? :D

Shadowhowl69, Apr 25, 2015
  3. Anyone Still Play?

No, I'm not a robot, the way I sent the same message to everyone; I'm looking for people to play. If anyone still plays, by all means shoot me a FR. I play almost every night (in general, not just this game), and sometimes in the day (more rarely). In the
    FR, please state your intention of what game you're trying to play; I have numerous posts for different games looking for teammates. I already get enough FRs from randoms, so without a reason or response if I ask, then it'll be hard to tell from tag alone.

KevlariusVestus, Apr 25, 2015
  4. Gonzalo.0 Win User

Anyone Still Play?

@SybiotexSpidey

I actually still have this game. I havent played it in a long while, but still have it.
  5. SybiotexSpidey Win User

Anyone Still Play?

I just started playing this so if anyone could add that would be awesome
  6. HobbesFSD Win User

Anyone Still Play?

I started replaying it for the first time since it came out in honor of the 30th anniversary.
  7. W1scons1n Rocks Win User

Anyone Still Play?

I'm still in it to play if everyone else is
  8. bfoster_8 Win User

Anyone Still Play?

im looking for people to work on the mp acheivements with..msg me on live
Thema:

Anyone still play?

1. Anyone still play? - Similar Threads - Anyone still play

2. Anyone still playing RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing RDR2?: I'm still finding new stuff after spending 10 days in game time. I'm hoping to get to 100% soon. I think I'm near the end of Chapter 4 on my 2nd playthrough. Anyone else in a similar situation?...
  3. Is anyone still playing evolve?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone still playing evolve?: I've been trying to play evolve online but can't seem to find anyone. Am I alone on there or are there still people playing? 77ac9c1b-5cb0-4d62-856d-641f285a377c
  4. Anyone still play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still play?: Looking to play diablo again. Would love to find some others. I tried community hubs but yet to get response! 9ccde7e8-7d7c-404d-89f3-aae45ad962f0
  5. Anyone still play Gears 2 Social?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still play Gears 2 Social?: Just looking for people to play GoW 2 Social with. I love the dlc maps on Gears 2. :) 192b0421-23ef-4f1c-b9e0-cdbfe2dafe6b
  6. anyone still playing Quake 4 online (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone still playing Quake 4 online (Xbox 360): I'm looking for players to play online with for the Game(s) Quake 4 and Wolfenstein (released 2009). If you're interested, please feel free to contact me. Maybe we can get something goin' my XBL...
  7. Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing COD ghosts extinction?: If anyone is still playing extinction mode and wants to play, I've got all the DLC and want to have some fun on this under-rated game mode. a2908382-d256-4e94-a803-a833d5a828c5
  8. Anyone still play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still play?: My friend just bought Dying Light giving me a reason to reinstall it however it would be cool to have a full group so if you are down to play some Dying Light leave your GT. I prefer people with...
  9. anyone still play BFBC2 or Vietnam? I need 3 more achievements:)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone still play BFBC2 or Vietnam? I need 3 more achievements:): looking to clean up my last 3 achievements. 350caf2d-e96a-41d1-a7a4-4008c409451c
  10. Anyone still playing this online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing this online?: Hey there, just wondering if anyone is still playing this online? I'm desperate to get the online achievements, and I'm willing to help you get yours too! Pm me and we can discuss it :) ps I have...