Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?

Discus and support Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried everything I could think of to cast my Pixel XL to my Windows 10 laptop. They were both connected to the same network but my phone said no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/johnpoyhonen, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?

I tried everything I could think of to cast my Pixel XL to my Windows 10 laptop. They were both connected to the same network but my phone said no devices found even after restarting both.

submitted by /u/johnpoyhonen
    [link] [comments]

/u/johnpoyhonen, Nov 6, 2019
  2. medium bloke Win User

Stopping Groove music

In your mums music app/music player there is usually an option (on Android at least) to cast to or to play on another device. Usually it can stream music to other devices on the local network. You'll need to unpair or delete your Xbox from her streaming
    devices on her phone.
  3. CamDogg00 Win User

I can't connect local cast app with my Xbox one

They are referring to the Local Cast app for Android. I am also having this problem not only woth local cast but any app that has the casting ability. Netflix, youtube, etc... are no longer seeing the xbox one on the cast to device list like it used to.
    Was there an update that removed this feature of casting directly to the xbox??

Thanks!
  4. LeoSeabra Win User

Cast to Device Xbox One

Hi Cyrus,

Welcome to our community.

This is Leocadia, independent community expert, and I am glad to assist you today.

Sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Now, we would like to help you promptly.

We kindly request you to execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

Press Windows key +X, select

Control panel.

Change the view by option on the top right to

Large icons.

Click on troubleshooting and click on the

view all option on the left panel.

Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Show box to xbox not working need help

From what I understand is that Showbox is casted to your Xbox. You don't use an official app? If that's the case it's something on the device you're casting from or it's just buggy.
  6. demenace Win User

I need help nat problem

Your problem may be the embarq 660. That device is both a router and a modem in one device. If you have not already done so, you need to put the embarq in "bridge" mode before you can successfully use another router behind it.
Thema:

Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?

1. Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming? - Similar Threads - Anyone successfully cast

2. Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reepskan [link] [comments]
  3. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  4. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  5. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...
  6. does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success: it worked for the first few months but they stopped. I have lots of puzzels marked download but nothing will download. the the two groups that you get for free work but I can't get anything else...
  7. Anyone who can successfully record streaming ......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone who can successfully record streaming ......: Anyone who can successfully record streaming on the xbox app for vids longer than 5+ minutes. Or even 40+ seconds at the moment.... Please can you share your settings. On discovering the...
  8. Has anyone had any success getting answers from Microsoft re games stalled and losing their ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had any success getting answers from Microsoft re games stalled and losing their ...: Has anyone had any success re game stalling and losing their points or getting a refund from Microsoft...have been trying several hours and all I get is being bounced here there and never getting...
  9. Is anyone successfully using Xbox One with an All-In-One PC as the display monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone successfully using Xbox One with an All-In-One PC as the display monitor?: I've seen lots of other posts about using PC monitors throughout the forum but haven't found one where someone is using an All-In-One. I have a media room where I will put an All-In-One and would...
  10. Anyone ever successfully obtained a refund for a digital purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone ever successfully obtained a refund for a digital purchase?: Although I realize the ToU states that there are no refunds on any purchases of digital games, I was wondering if anyone has ever successfully obtained one anyway? Specifically for a game they...