Anyone tried this feature?

Discus and support Anyone tried this feature? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FireballPT [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FireballPT, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Anyone tried this feature?

/u/FireballPT, Sep 27, 2019
  2. TackleBury83 Win User

Has Anyone Tried...(?)....

is that through the Xbox One controller or Xbox 360? Or, is that because of some interference with the connection?
  3. mattbuc16 Win User

You can do it but you'll get lag. Like if you hit the button to jump, you'll see it jump on the screen a little later than you would ordinarily. Wouldn't make for fun gaming.
  4. LOVE MUFC Win User

Anyone tried one?

Well can anyone tell me is it ok to use this or not?? Thanks
  5. mattbuc16 Win User

IGN did something similar, trying to run a WiiU thru it. Lag. Anything thru that HDMI port will lag slightly. Fine for TV. Not fine for gaming.
  6. mattbuc16 Win User

You would have to use the 360 controller.
Thema:

Anyone tried this feature?

1. Anyone tried this feature? - Similar Threads - Anyone tried feature

2. This errorcode shows up when trying to log onto Insiders app. Anyone know what it means ?

in XboX Insiders
    This errorcode shows up when trying to log onto Insiders app. Anyone know what it means ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Draugen81 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...: [IMG] submitted by /u/k12345pe [link] [comments]
  5. Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...: Has anyone found a solution. I have got to the stage were i only have a handful of games i can play as i cant get the updates done. i have done power cycles cleated locally saved games soft...
  6. Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming - does it work for anyone? 2 consoles ive tried and it doesnt.: Cloud streaming works, console streaming is the huge isssue Its driving me insane this. Basically it works, connects, but its stuttering to the point its unplayable, frame drops, freezes,...
  7. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead. is this happening with anyone else? i’ve tried installing time and time...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead. is this happening with anyone else? i’ve tried installing time and time...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AgentCaboose42 [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  10. Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reepskan [link] [comments]