Anyone tried this feature?

Discus and support Anyone tried this feature? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FireballPT [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FireballPT, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Anyone tried this feature?

/u/FireballPT, Sep 27, 2019
  2. TackleBury83 Win User

Has Anyone Tried...(?)....

is that through the Xbox One controller or Xbox 360? Or, is that because of some interference with the connection?
  3. mattbuc16 Win User

You can do it but you'll get lag. Like if you hit the button to jump, you'll see it jump on the screen a little later than you would ordinarily. Wouldn't make for fun gaming.
  4. LOVE MUFC Win User

Anyone tried one?

Well can anyone tell me is it ok to use this or not?? Thanks
  5. mattbuc16 Win User

IGN did something similar, trying to run a WiiU thru it. Lag. Anything thru that HDMI port will lag slightly. Fine for TV. Not fine for gaming.
  6. mattbuc16 Win User

You would have to use the 360 controller.
Thema:

Anyone tried this feature?

1. Anyone tried this feature? - Similar Threads - Anyone tried feature

2. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  3. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheSmallMexican [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]
  6. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  7. can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...: can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried reseting it,restarting it and turning it off and left it for a hour can someone please help me?...
  8. Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...: Like it'll select it then go Game Error:The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again And its a Disc not a downloadable thing b1dd1a54-e70a-4c62-8ea3-9d70dca0a84c
  9. Error code when trying to login 0xCFFFFF828. Anyone help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code when trying to login 0xCFFFFF828. Anyone help!: Got an error code when trying to log onto my Xbox one s 0xCFFFF828 please help a2efa6ce-379e-476a-b9c9-e10e806358c6
  10. For anyone getting the BOAR error code when trying to launch Destiny 2 after Warming DLC!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For anyone getting the BOAR error code when trying to launch Destiny 2 after Warming DLC!!: Hello everyone, So both here and the Bungie forums are flooding with people complaining about this error code. This issue seems to be affecting people with game sharing, and after hours of hard...