anyone wanna play zombies?

Discus and support anyone wanna play zombies? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pretty straight forward. if you have a mic,talk,work as a team player and not a little kid, then hit me up. i can hold my own.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by muckypup75, May 2, 2015.

1. muckypup75
    muckypup75 Guest

pretty straight forward. if you have a mic,talk,work as a team player and not a little kid, then hit me up. i can hold my own.

:)

muckypup75, May 2, 2015
  2. GrayMold9
    GrayMold9 Guest
    Anyone wanna play?

I play on XBOX 360 and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play gta 5 online with me.

GT:

We can do anything from glitches to robbing stores.

P.S I like doing the Simeon bring cars to me at docks kind of stuff. ^.^

GrayMold9, May 2, 2015
  3. Anyone wanna play?

Does anyone wanna play? ADD me or send me invite!! Going to try to get achievements if I can, but also play the stories.

xMRx V3NGE4NCE, May 2, 2015
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Anyone wanna play?

Join a lobby and try to make some friends. It's, you know, the best way to make friends.
  5. SpiderGeorge Win User

anyone wanna play?

I don't play online but could use some help with co op achievements
  6. GaussianFlaw Win User

anyone wanna play?

I'm on frequently and playing Deathmatch 2v2. It's my favorite video game.
  7. GaussianFlaw Win User

anyone wanna play?

I'm on very frequently and playing Deathmatch 2v2.
  8. LinkedNormal Win User

Anyone wanna chat or play ?

add me<<<<<<<<<<
Thema:

1. anyone wanna play zombies? - Similar Threads - anyone wanna play

2. Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends: Looking for 2 people for WWz 3d6ceea5-3847-43a0-ab2f-c1cce4a34dcf
  3. Gears of War UE, anyone wanna play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War UE, anyone wanna play?: Just looking for a few people to play multiplayer with, mostly competitive execution but I'm open to other playlists. 3809f2ca-551e-42f8-ad1e-652a68bc42b1
  4. Anyone wanna play Co-op?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play Co-op?: Don't matter what difficulty setting its on. All of my friends don't have an Xbox one, so I have no one to play with since there is no split screen as well. I thought co-op was public, drop in...
  5. Anyone wanna play message me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play message me: looking for friends to play this game with 45cefe6e-7ca6-4a1e-a0ce-93e4d068d32d
  6. anyone wanna play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone wanna play: playing survival add me anyone www.twitch.tv/isteezus 7d6df3ea-bdfa-44fd-a000-a0f07bd68b27
  7. Anyone wanna play co op?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play co op?!?!: add me. I need more friends who play this 405ee8d3-a32a-4348-b7bf-f557fcedede0
  8. Anyone wanna play after work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play after work?: I have my character is created and I went past the prison but that's about it. I have work Monday through Friday 730 to 4 pst hopefully someone has same schedule as me. anybody wanna group with me...
  9. Anyone wanna play zombies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play zombies?: Need friends who play zombies add me a9ff2103-07e4-4553-a898-d90ed6652d2d
  10. Anyone wanna play some gta on xbox,one if so hit me up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play some gta on xbox,one if so hit me up: First things first please a have a mic also my GamerTag is please relpy ASAP 46716651-ea25-4c9a-ac4d-f0f87829c044