anyone want to play halo 3 coop?

Discus and support anyone want to play halo 3 coop? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do anyone want to play Halo MMC coop with me? My gamertag is marcusrenfro774. I dont want any skulls on though. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcusrenfro7742, Nov 16, 2014.

1. anyone want to play halo 3 coop?

do anyone want to play Halo MMC coop with me?

My gamertag is marcusrenfro774. I dont want any skulls on though.

Thanks.

:)

marcusrenfro7742, Nov 16, 2014
  2. MsWeezyBaby
    MsWeezyBaby Guest
    Anyone want to play halo 3??

Feel free to add me, Ill play if you want.

MsWeezyBaby, Nov 16, 2014
  3. lazy killjoy
    lazy killjoy Guest

always up for halo 3, both matchmaking and campaign. not online as much as I'd like to, but feel free to invite me.

lazy killjoy, Nov 16, 2014
  4. TX Semper Fi TX Win User

anyone who still plays halo 3 hit me up, Reach and Halo 4 SUCKS royal ball syndrome.
  5. Nelson Neville Win User

Same here, feel free to look me up. I'm in Sweden so that's 6 hours ahead from the USA east coast.
  6. Pikappman513 Win User

I just got Halo 3 on Christmas. I'll add you. Let me know if youfind others who want to play I will add them as well. Usertag:
  7. Affeer Win User

Just got halo 3 back yesterday. Add me and lets kill some dinosaurs >=]
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

send me a friend request...if you play custom ctf/assault/infection games i'm always up for that
Thema:

anyone want to play halo 3 coop?

1. anyone want to play halo 3 coop? - Similar Threads - anyone play halo

2. Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone played Untitled Goose Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone played Untitled Goose Game?: A few days ago I was really bored and was looking through the store when I saw Untitled Goose Game. I watched a few videos and them played it myself. I had some funny hours with that game. Anyone...
  4. Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...: I have an Xbox one and thought it was my controller knowing I have had it for a while so I bought a new one. Well, it turns out that one has the same issue. Two weeks ago I bought a brand new Xbox...
  5. Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone: I want to know if I can I have it downloaded on my xbox submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]
  6. Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?: Sounds like fun. Wish I'd played it on my 360. 3963f246-72ed-47a0-920c-5d6027646a77
  7. Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?: Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9 and it also includes Conquerers of Atlas, a...
  8. Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends: Looking for 2 people for WWz 3d6ceea5-3847-43a0-ab2f-c1cce4a34dcf
  9. Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?: Thanks to the Ambassador team I was given this game for the "Help Your Way To Games" mission and I've been having a blast with it. I love eldritch horror and we don't see enough of it in games in...
  10. Anyone want to play Halo 3 ODST? Legendary Campaign run through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone want to play Halo 3 ODST? Legendary Campaign run through?: Looking to get as many achievements as possible for the Game via the Masterchief Collection. Is anyone still playing this game that wants to join in? 9bdb46b3-4286-4ed4-8457-278c6cde249f