Anyone want to play RDR multiplayer I want to achievement boost?

Discus and support Anyone want to play RDR multiplayer I want to achievement boost? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Obviously I know RDR servers have been hacked and getting a decent game on this game is virtually impossible, though I would like to get some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stinkyremy, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy Guest

Obviously I know RDR servers have been hacked and getting a decent game on this game is virtually impossible, though I would like to get some achievements for multiplayer, ones that are atainable with at least 2 people who do not cheat.

there are co op cheevos, gang hideouts, quite a few that would be able to be gotten. maybe even the consecutive wins, if we boosted them together.

Send me a message if you would like to help/need help.

even if there are 2 of us I am sure we could have a bit of fun in a public match if we stay away from others, as they would most likly have mods.

:)

Stinkyremy, Oct 9, 2014
  2. Manny
    Manny Guest
    Anyone want to play multiplayer?

drop me an Invite i need practice mind you , only ever played COD and can hold my. own. few games into PvP on Halo and wow its different not as fast and can't seem to hit anything lolIll

Manny, Oct 9, 2014
  3. Striker x12y
    Striker x12y Guest

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some multiplayer or co cop add me if you do!

Striker x12y, Oct 9, 2014
  4. jgrant5971
    jgrant5971 Guest

hi, i play almost every single day and have most of the achievements for this game legit, i can help you with many things other than just achievements if you arent familiar with the game, just add me and make sure you remind me of who you are since i dont
    trust putting just anyone on my friends list because of their motives these days....hope to see you out there.

jgrant5971, Nov 15, 2014
  5. jgrant5971 Win User

hi, i play almost every single day and have most of the achievements for this game legit, i can help you with many things other than just achievements if you arent familiar with the game, just add me and make sure you remind me of who you are since i dont
    trust putting just anyone on my friends list because of their motives these days....hope to see you out there.
  6. tool528 Win User

FYI there is a group on Facebook called "Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer" and you'll find players much easier there.
  7. Manny Win User

drop me an Invite i need practice mind you , only ever played COD and can hold my. own. few games into PvP on Halo and wow its different not as fast and can't seem to hit anything lolIll
  8. CallingApollo Win User

just got me 3 multiplayer working, not many in multiplayer. Are you still playing?
  9. Lifboy Win User

Is it possible for Xbox 360 players to play with Xbox One players on Mass Effect 3?
Thema:

1. Anyone want to play RDR multiplayer I want to achievement boost? - Similar Threads - Anyone play RDR

2. Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone played Untitled Goose Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone played Untitled Goose Game?: A few days ago I was really bored and was looking through the store when I saw Untitled Goose Game. I watched a few videos and them played it myself. I had some funny hours with that game. Anyone...
  4. Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...: I have an Xbox one and thought it was my controller knowing I have had it for a while so I bought a new one. Well, it turns out that one has the same issue. Two weeks ago I bought a brand new Xbox...
  5. Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone: I want to know if I can I have it downloaded on my xbox submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]
  6. Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?: Sounds like fun. Wish I'd played it on my 360. 3963f246-72ed-47a0-920c-5d6027646a77
  7. Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Anyone playing the new Path of Exile league?: Hi, I'm a huge fan of Path of exile! I was just wondering if any of you have decided to start a new character on the Metamorph League? It's patch 3.9 and it also includes Conquerers of Atlas, a...
  8. Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play world war z with my friends: Looking for 2 people for WWz 3d6ceea5-3847-43a0-ab2f-c1cce4a34dcf
  9. Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Salt - Has anyone played it?: Thanks to the Ambassador team I was given this game for the "Help Your Way To Games" mission and I've been having a blast with it. I love eldritch horror and we don't see enough of it in games in...
  10. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...