Anyone want to play?

Discus and support Anyone want to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just picked up my Xbox one and don't have many people to play with. My gamertag is so shoot me a friend request to play :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Froggy Wong, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Froggy Wong
    Froggy Wong Guest

Anyone want to play?

I just picked up my Xbox one and don't have many people to play with. My gamertag is so shoot me a friend request to play Anyone want to play? :)

:)

Froggy Wong, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Kefiros87
    Kefiros87 Guest
    Anyone want to play ?

If somebody wants to play please free to add me as your friend. I had never played with a human because the Theater of War is down and no one of my friends plays TC:EW.

Kefiros87, Mar 15, 2014
  3. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest
    Anyone Want to trade?

i preordered the GOW3 ... i got the EPIC edition.. mainly for the statue of Marcus. That will look great with all my other collectors stuff sooas i get a shelf to put it all on Halo Reach statue , Blackops RCXD car, DUKE Statue, etc etc.. Having the
    different skins doesn bother me.. as i dont care what my character looks like .. it all plays the same.

BUT the samething with buying it from different places.. i bought the KISSOLOGY dvd volumes 1 through 3 not at the same time of course but each volume has a different bonus disk depending on where you buy it.... i didn tget the LIVE bonus concert
    that i thought i was going to get but oh well.. the rest of the set makes up for it hehehe!.. I just dont think why have DIFFERENT bonus stuff depending on where you purchase it?!?! it is stupid.!.. so i fyou want to colect all BONUS concert disks
    you have to buy the WHOLE set like many times.. thats totally lame!!

DogRox1, Mar 15, 2014
  4. PaperThin X Win User

does anyone want to?

I'd love to help you with the moon one, but it takes a lot of time and patience to do it.
  5. zack the HACK52 Win User

does anyone want to?

2 things one acedangerment thank you and reuben im not clicking that
  6. MASTALON Win User

does anyone want to?

I'm good at multiplayer but not sure on zombies only played it I think about 10x since release so if you find others I'm in...if you need/want my help
  7. DogRox1 Win User

Anyone Want to trade?

i preordered the GOW3 ... i got the EPIC edition.. mainly for the statue of Marcus. That will look great with all my other collectors stuff sooas i get a shelf to put it all on Halo Reach statue , Blackops RCXD car, DUKE Statue, etc etc.. Having the
    different skins doesn bother me.. as i dont care what my character looks like .. it all plays the same.

BUT the samething with buying it from different places.. i bought the KISSOLOGY dvd volumes 1 through 3 not at the same time of course but each volume has a different bonus disk depending on where you buy it.... i didn tget the LIVE bonus concert
    that i thought i was going to get but oh well.. the rest of the set makes up for it hehehe!.. I just dont think why have DIFFERENT bonus stuff depending on where you purchase it?!?! it is stupid.!.. so i fyou want to colect all BONUS concert disks
    you have to buy the WHOLE set like many times.. thats totally lame!!
  8. WinsomeSword Win User

Anyone Want to trade?

[quote user="cALi Terrocity"]

I dont want to pay for the full game im already getting Epic edition!

[/quote]Then that's too bad. That's the whooollleee point of pre-orders. Get on ebay the day the game comes out and buy one.
Thema:

Anyone want to play?

1. Anyone want to play? - Similar Threads - Anyone play

2. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  3. anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?: anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games? I have an ad block built into my browser. am on Windows 10 and have a fairly new system and good security programs. Obv since they're...
  4. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  5. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...: I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week...
  6. Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?: Like the title says, has anyone ever remember the Decay series? Or played it? I did. And it was a darn good game, one of the best indie games I ever played. Info for those who haven't played, or...
  7. Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having problems playing C.O.D. MW2- XBOX 360 on Xbox one and Xbox one X?: I've recently bought C.O.D. MW2 digital game to play on my Xbox one consoles. It was fine when I bought it. But now it just started having problems game takes long time to find players on...
  8. Anyone still playing RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing RDR2?: I'm still finding new stuff after spending 10 days in game time. I'm hoping to get to 100% soon. I think I'm near the end of Chapter 4 on my 2nd playthrough. Anyone else in a similar situation?...
  9. Anyone Else Can play or use Purchases because of Purchases and Content Usage problems?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone Else Can play or use Purchases because of Purchases and Content Usage problems?: Please Help me fix it and if it's A problem on microsoft's end then let me know. P.S Zachary V. cf870bde-a705-4569-a76f-9f92e5788216
  10. Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...: Like it'll select it then go Game Error:The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again And its a Disc not a downloadable thing b1dd1a54-e70a-4c62-8ea3-9d70dca0a84c