Anyone want to play?

Discus and support Anyone want to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just picked up my Xbox one and don't have many people to play with. My gamertag is so shoot me a friend request to play :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Froggy Wong, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Froggy Wong
    Froggy Wong Guest

Anyone want to play?

I just picked up my Xbox one and don't have many people to play with. My gamertag is so shoot me a friend request to play Anyone want to play? :)

:)

Froggy Wong, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Kefiros87
    Kefiros87 Guest
    Anyone want to play ?

If somebody wants to play please free to add me as your friend. I had never played with a human because the Theater of War is down and no one of my friends plays TC:EW.

Kefiros87, Mar 15, 2014
  3. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest
    Anyone Want to trade?

i preordered the GOW3 ... i got the EPIC edition.. mainly for the statue of Marcus. That will look great with all my other collectors stuff sooas i get a shelf to put it all on Halo Reach statue , Blackops RCXD car, DUKE Statue, etc etc.. Having the
    different skins doesn bother me.. as i dont care what my character looks like .. it all plays the same.

BUT the samething with buying it from different places.. i bought the KISSOLOGY dvd volumes 1 through 3 not at the same time of course but each volume has a different bonus disk depending on where you buy it.... i didn tget the LIVE bonus concert
    that i thought i was going to get but oh well.. the rest of the set makes up for it hehehe!.. I just dont think why have DIFFERENT bonus stuff depending on where you purchase it?!?! it is stupid.!.. so i fyou want to colect all BONUS concert disks
    you have to buy the WHOLE set like many times.. thats totally lame!!

DogRox1, Mar 15, 2014
  4. PaperThin X Win User

does anyone want to?

I'd love to help you with the moon one, but it takes a lot of time and patience to do it.
  5. zack the HACK52 Win User

does anyone want to?

2 things one acedangerment thank you and reuben im not clicking that
  6. MASTALON Win User

does anyone want to?

I'm good at multiplayer but not sure on zombies only played it I think about 10x since release so if you find others I'm in...if you need/want my help
  7. DogRox1 Win User

Anyone Want to trade?

i preordered the GOW3 ... i got the EPIC edition.. mainly for the statue of Marcus. That will look great with all my other collectors stuff sooas i get a shelf to put it all on Halo Reach statue , Blackops RCXD car, DUKE Statue, etc etc.. Having the
    different skins doesn bother me.. as i dont care what my character looks like .. it all plays the same.

BUT the samething with buying it from different places.. i bought the KISSOLOGY dvd volumes 1 through 3 not at the same time of course but each volume has a different bonus disk depending on where you buy it.... i didn tget the LIVE bonus concert
    that i thought i was going to get but oh well.. the rest of the set makes up for it hehehe!.. I just dont think why have DIFFERENT bonus stuff depending on where you purchase it?!?! it is stupid.!.. so i fyou want to colect all BONUS concert disks
    you have to buy the WHOLE set like many times.. thats totally lame!!
  8. WinsomeSword Win User

Anyone Want to trade?

[quote user="cALi Terrocity"]

I dont want to pay for the full game im already getting Epic edition!

[/quote]Then that's too bad. That's the whooollleee point of pre-orders. Get on ebay the day the game comes out and buy one.
Thema:

Anyone want to play?

1. Anyone want to play? - Similar Threads - Anyone play

2. Anyone knows when can we play Fligh Sim beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone knows when can we play Fligh Sim beta?: The game releases at Aug 18 isn't it? submitted by /u/Maruchero202 [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone knows when can i play the closed beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone knows when can i play the closed beta.: Or the beta starts at Aug 18? I thought the full game will be released at 18th. submitted by /u/Maruchero202 [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone’s “Play on Xbox” button stopped working on the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone’s “Play on Xbox” button stopped working on the Xbox app: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhinsFutureSB-Champs [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone gotten to play Star 99 in a public match? Mine just sits on reserving.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone gotten to play Star 99 in a public match? Mine just sits on reserving.: I've been logged in and in queue for about 15 minutes so far. submitted by /u/TheCastro [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  7. Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if Xcloud is limited in the time you can play with it?: Hi all, I was wondering if project Xcloud has a limited amount of play time before your time runs out forever, or if there is no limit, and you can play as much as you desire. Thanks submitted...
  8. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...
  9. Can anyone else play gta i have gta via ultimate and it not letting me play. If you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone else play gta i have gta via ultimate and it not letting me play. If you can...: I been having trouble with gta via ultimate i have tried everything but nothing is working please if you know how two solve this let me know. 456aefd1-5732-4201-b808-fc950d98a93d
  10. Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments]