Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...

Discus and support Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I recently picked up a series x console. For some reason, the console ONLY has an easy time playing games with Xbox series x on the game case... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jeffthescout, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...

Hello, I recently picked up a series x console. For some reason, the console ONLY has an easy time playing games with Xbox series x on the game case (ex - dungeons and dragons dark alliance and assassins creed) it WILL NOT recognized discs that are confirmed backwards compatible (Gunvalkyrie disc, 50 cent disc, crash n same trilogy disc) anyone encounter this and have a fix? I tried calling Microsoft and I was told Old discs don’t work on this console.

My console is up to date, tried factory resetting, tried holding the power button for 10 seconds

submitted by /u/jeffthescout
    [link] [comments]

/u/jeffthescout, Feb 24, 2022
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

I don´t see there any problems. The Xbox One X works great on a none 4K TV too. So why should it be any different with the Series X?
  3. uriuzaki Win User

Kinect on series x

I don´t think so. PS5 will have a camera that has been shown during his presentation of the hardware. Kinect is the only camera of xbox series x, without it they wouldn´t be able to have games like Just Dance, they´ll be loosing in that fact.
  4. ShaunHunter1 Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

I think they have given me the wrong disc version

On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use an Xbox One S Seagate hard drive to transfer my games to a Series X when I get it?

Yes you can plug in the hard drive on the Xbox Series X, and the Xbox One, Xbox 360, & Xbox games will be able to be played straight away. If you have games on disc, just insert the disc, and the game should play as it does on the Xbox One.

Just remember you cannot play Xbox Series X games from the external hard drive, only from the internal and external SSD storage devices that are available for the Series X.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Which is better?

the one x is better than the one s, they don;t have a graphics card they have an apu (cpu and gpu on the same chip).

its a shame that you want the one x because of the drive, the series s which is newer is a bit better but is all digital only.
Thema:

Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the...

1. Anyone with a series x having trouble playing disc games that don’t have series x on the... - Similar Threads - Anyone series having

2. anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?: for a month now having issues with it. never before, i know others having same issue now even with the series x 63b8e9f3-2a3d-4479-9524-f164bdeabb96
  3. Seagate External hard drive slowing down xbox series s anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate External hard drive slowing down xbox series s anyone else having this problem?: So I'm just gonna be straight forward whenever I have my hard drive plugged in it seems to be connected but whenever I go to launch a game it doesn't launch or launches very slow until I unplug it...
  4. Does anyone else have Xbox series x that makes a grinding/ loud fan noise that goes away...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have Xbox series x that makes a grinding/ loud fan noise that goes away...: Hello, I just got a Xbox series X and I was wondering if loud noises are common for the console. I can not tell if it is coming from the fan or the disc tray but there is a loud noise being...
  5. Problems with my series X - anyone else having this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with my series X - anyone else having this?: Hi... I’m having two problems with my series x. I’ll describe them: 1. My Xbox does from time to time “pop” or click (I’m from Sweden so I’m having a hard time to describe the noice). But it...
  6. Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?: Hi Spartans, Hi Xbox Community I have had the transitioning issue on Halo Infinite since November 16th, it says transitioning on the top right corner of my screen. The issue is still persistent...
  7. Anyone having GPU problems with their Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having GPU problems with their Xbox Series X?: My day one Xbox Series X was toast yesterday. I shipped it in for repairs today. Worked great as usual on October 7th, Yesterday October 10th turned it on, and nothing. My TV could detect the Xbox...
  8. Is anyone else having as much trouble with the Series X disc drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having as much trouble with the Series X disc drive: I have never owned a piece of hardware so new, so expensive, that fails as often as this disc drive. I'm stuck with a spotless disc of Assassin's Creed Valhalla that will not launch the license...
  9. My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue?: So I tried to redownload one of my owned games just a few minutes ago and it wouldn't queue at all, it was a next gen game so I tried to install it on the internal hard drive. It's not a storage...
  10. Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having inconsistent input lag on Xbox Series x?: I’m having this issue where sometimes my inputs are delayed for like 0.3 second, inputs not registering sensitivity going slower than usual and overall inconsistency, The issue comes and goes....