Anyway to access recent cloud saves?

Discus and support Anyway to access recent cloud saves? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just fixed an issue where I kept getting a message on my Xbox that said I don't have enough save data space. I was able to fix it by resetting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shane_48k, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Shane_48k
    Shane_48k Guest

I just fixed an issue where I kept getting a message on my Xbox that said I don't have enough save data space. I was able to fix it by resetting my Xbox while keeping apps and games. But when I loaded up Minecraft my saves were severely outdated ,the latest ones being 2 months ago. When I tried to boot up this old save it crashed the game (I'm assuming the file is corrupted). Is there any way at all to access or troubleshoot the game to see if my recent files are still saved in the cloud? I've tried resetting the console but that didn't restore anything

:)

Shane_48k, Aug 19, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Shane_48k! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your Minecraft saves.

When you do a factory reset, either by 'keeping games and apps' or removing 'everything', all local saves are removed from your console; this means that every time you launch a game for the first time after the reset, your console will automatically check the cloud for backups and download the most recent ones. You can usually tell this is happening because your console will display a message that goes along the lines of "Syncing data for...".

Unfortunately, it seems your console has already downloaded your most recent cloud saves available for Minecraft.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  3. PilotCPS Win User

Cant access "My Account" section

Cloud,

I was not trying to cancel my membership, but simply access the "my account" section on xbox.com since I did not have access to my 360 at the time. Thanks, anyway.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Question

Just to add,you need to have a gold membership to access the cloud on the xbox 360 unless that's changed recently.
  5. KillSwitch1O6 Win User

Cloud Sync Issue

Is there anyway to access older Cloud data? Or is it continuously updated every time that you log in on-line with Gold to where there is no "old data"?
  6. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?

farscape thats incorrect, the cloud is only used on the multiplayer side of crackdown, not the single player, so if xbox live was down it would not matter because you cannot access multiplayer anyway
Thema:

1. Anyway to access recent cloud saves? - Similar Threads - Anyway access recent

2. Anyway to see my files reports on someone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyway to see my files reports on someone?: was late to a TA session by an hour and instead of just finding another person or ignoring and giving negative feedback. Just got called the homophobic [mod removed] slur and also called my...
  3. Is there anyway to tell when a Xbox Series S was built

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to tell when a Xbox Series S was built: I was wondering if there's a way to tell when my Xbos Series S was built 85fa86ac-9967-4052-bb0e-6125a570fd5b
  4. Anyway to change the Microsoft email linked to my Mojang account after migration?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyway to change the Microsoft email linked to my Mojang account after migration?: Hey, my Microsoft email that I use for Minecraft was hacked, and the email was changed. I am still logged into the account so I have access to everything but if I logout then I think I will lose...
  5. is there anyway to get further information on why my appeal was denied?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway to get further information on why my appeal was denied?: got suspended for apparently "account posting an inappropriate feed item." have no clue what image it is i dont even use the feed feature on Xbox i dont post on the feed requested the...
  6. Is there anyway to shut off or lock my xbox without physically having it. My crazy ex has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to shut off or lock my xbox without physically having it. My crazy ex has...: My crazy ex has stolen it and is on deleting and blocking people. She is using my location to spy or harass people. She is going through my personal pictures and data synced from my gmail account....
  7. Is there anyway to unlink a microsoft account from my playstation account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to unlink a microsoft account from my playstation account?: TLDR: I’ve been locked out of my microsoft account for years because they want information I don’t have to verify my identity, somehow got said account hooked up to my playstation, now want main...
  8. Redstone - Anyway to automate farming melon blocks in vanilla?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redstone - Anyway to automate farming melon blocks in vanilla?: You can use pistons to break pumpkins. But pistons break melons into slices. Is the only way to get the full melon via silk touch? Thank you! 34e338f6-4121-4b11-acd1-bbe596744c2a
  9. Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?: So it turns out my mum had been paying for both my old and new xbox live gold subscriptions without realising, and now i can't access my old account as we don't remember the email and password and...
  10. is there anyway you can grant me early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there anyway you can grant me early access: is there anyway you can grant me early access to call of duty WWII b2618a36-5216-4ad2-a032-e50e9d75f615